Home

NFL2K18 Based on Madden 2018 player Ratings

This is a discussion on NFL2K18 Based on Madden 2018 player Ratings within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2017, 07:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NFL2K18 Based on Madden 2018 player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCOMbarker
Glad you got it finished, one thing tho I was wondering if you have just a normal roster file for this?
Try this one.
I haven't tried it on the XBOX myself; I just extracted the data from the Franchise file and applied it to a base roster file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2018Roster.zip (244.7 KB, 108 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
Try this one.
I haven't tried it on the XBOX myself; I just extracted the data from the Franchise file and applied it to a base roster file.
Dope file, appreciate the hard work, just one thing I take it you couldn't get the faces for players?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:22 AM   #11
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Damn I really want these files!!!! Only issue is that I’m a total noob when it comes to moving files from PC to PS2. Could anyone let me in on what kind of equipment I’ll need to do so? I know there are special USB drives and such for it, but like I said I’ve never done this before. All I need to know is what do I need in-order to make this happen? I should be able to go from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #12
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

File looks good, having the current rosters with a current schedule is awesome.

I noticed the Head Coaches, defensive schemes and play books aren't updated so I attempted to do it myself but something weird happens. Saved my work on the pc but when I transfer to the console everything resets. Anybody else ever run into this?

Good work on the file thanks for sharing..
Old 11-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #13
Rookie

tried the steps to convert the file to ps2 and shows corrupted in game. Has anyone had success converting the file?
Old 12-15-2017, 12:04 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
This Franchise file is based on the Madden player ratings found over at: https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings
Just a quick word to say the roster works fine with the 2017 schedule file. Did the usual single season tests to look for crashes and everything worked fine.

When you say it's an "ok franchise", what do you mean?
Old 12-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
I noticed the Head Coaches, defensive schemes and play books aren't updated so I attempted to do it myself but something weird happens. Saved my work on the pc but when I transfer to the console everything resets. Anybody else ever run into this?
I thought we couldn't change anything but players? You can change coaches? No, I've never seen anything like that but have you had any luck since posting that message?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2017, 12:26 PM   #16
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I thought we couldn't change anything but players? You can change coaches? No, I've never seen anything like that but have you had any luck since posting that message?
I've read through some other posts in the 2K5 forum about saving issues. I've never had an issue until I tried to update the coaches in this particular file. I updated the coaches, transferred to game and everything reset.

I was able to successfully updated all the coaches in my franchise with the editor.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »