Home

Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

This is a discussion on Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2018, 06:10 PM   #49
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr1014
Why do some teams have as many as 54 players and others have only 45 players?
I'm using the 2K18 roster as a base. The only players I created were the 1st round draft picks so I haven't maxed out every team. Not going to do that until we are closer to the season.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:01 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm using the 2K18 roster as a base. The only players I created were the 1st round draft picks so I haven't maxed out every team. Not going to do that until we are closer to the season.

Hey bro thank you for the all the hard work. I know this is extremely time consuming and takes alot of dedication. I know you have posted the links for the Original Xbox but for some reason it wont read on my Action Replay..

-Do I have to unpack the file?
- Is the link packed right for A.R(Original Xbox)?
Please help if possible

Again props
Old 06-28-2018, 06:29 PM   #51
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manndark31
Hey bro thank you for the all the hard work. I know this is extremely time consuming and takes alot of dedication. I know you have posted the links for the Original Xbox but for some reason it wont read on my Action Replay..

-Do I have to unpack the file?
- Is the link packed right for A.R(Original Xbox)?
Please help if possible

Again props
I haven't tried for Xbox but you should drag the Zip to the AR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2018, 08:50 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't tried for Xbox but you should drag the Zip to the AR.

I've tried that and it still won't work.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #53
Rookie

Re: Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

Sorry about all of the issues. I'm not sure why it's not working for others. I got it to work fine using my Action Replay. Maybe it has something to do with the zipping program I used?

I remember Action Replay's dashboard program being kind of picky about how you load files, though. Are you dragging the zip directly onto the memory card from wherever you downloaded it? I usually have to drag the file to the "PC Database" part first before dragging it from there to the memory card.

Sometime over the next few weeks, I'll have the chance to load it onto my XBOX, save it, and then re-transfer it to my computer. That should stop any of these issues. That's what I usually do with the original XBOX files anyway.
Old 06-30-2018, 04:31 PM   #54
Rookie

Just got the rosters uploaded to my Xbox 360. So sick. Thank you so much for making this. I'm excited for any updates you will be making in the future. Is there any way to change the schedule?
Old 07-01-2018, 08:20 AM   #55
Rookie

jarod43's Arena

OVR: 4

Very interested in using these rosters but need some help. I have and Xbox 360 E, the newest 360 that has been available for a while. It’s similar to a 360 slim as the hard drive is located inside system unlike the original Xbox 360 which had the detachable hard drive.

Anyway I am having trouble being able to transfer rosters to the 360 E hard drive. I have the 500 GB HD with a windows 10 PC by the way. This use to be so simple when I had my Original 360 and an older version of Windows. Is their anyone that can help or any steps on what to do. I have tried following other steps but to no avail. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 01:09 PM   #56
Just started!

Thanks for the roster. How do you get it on to pcsx2 emulator?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »