Home

Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

This is a discussion on Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 12:48 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

Hi buddy. I tested in PS2 last night and there´s no problem. I did in quick game I haven't in Franchise mode. Thanks for share your information and work with us. Greetings. I'm going to test this recent files.

Last OF updated working nice! Greetings.

Last edited by dimittry; 12-08-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:22 AM   #138
Rookie

Is it correct that all secondary players ratings are in the 40-60 area? Looking at Ramsey as the best CB with a 51 rating and H. Smith the best FS with a 63. Is that right?! I mean other than that I love the look of them. There isn't GOBS of 100 players which is good.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:45 PM   #139
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidgib
Is it correct that all secondary players ratings are in the 40-60 area? Looking at Ramsey as the best CB with a 51 rating and H. Smith the best FS with a 63. Is that right?! I mean other than that I love the look of them. There isn't GOBS of 100 players which is good.
If you're addressing my edits, most likely that would be correct. Much of the defense ratings are dumbed down for various reasons. It ends up being all relative, so you have to get out of the mindset of "why isn't my great defensive player rated in the 90's?"
Old 12-13-2018, 04:33 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
If you're addressing my edits, most likely that would be correct. Much of the defense ratings are dumbed down for various reasons. It ends up being all relative, so you have to get out of the mindset of "why isn't my great defensive player rated in the 90's?"

I wasn't so much thinking "why isn't this guy rated higher" I just noticed that all cb/ss/fs seemed to be so low. I was worried that even a premier corner like Ramsey rated at 51 was just going to get worked by just avg WR's and demolished once you get to guys like OBJ or AB.

But I have no complaints as I played with them last night and in two games had no probs with how they played. Like you said it all ends up relative.

In fact I took an int with H. Smith 63 yards to the house, and he never once seemed out of place or getting abused!

I figured there must have been a rhyme and reason to it, and there was. Thanks so much for the hard work! Feels great getting back into this game!!
Old 12-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #141
Just started!

I have no idea how to do anything if this... a few years ago I bought a memory card with update rosters. Is anyone willing to do that for me now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 12:53 AM   #142
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsemanision
I have no idea how to do anything if this... a few years ago I bought a memory card with update rosters. Is anyone willing to do that for me now?
You just need the right equipment and a computer to get the file to the memory card. I believe there are threads around that talk about how to transfer.... certainly there's something on the world wide interwebatorium.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #143
Rookie

gamingtrucker1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsemanision
Read signature.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:29 PM   #144
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

^^^ There not gonna let you do that around here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »