Home

XRob's Roster File 8-28

This is a discussion on XRob's Roster File 8-28 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2004, 12:34 PM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: XRob's Roster File 8-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Can anyone get this to load? IT won't load from the memory card and when I try to copy it to the XBOX hard drive it just fails everytime.
Hey XRob I'm pretty much having simular problems and noticed that there are two datelinfo.xbx files in here, of course I removed both of them however the file loads damaged.

Could this be due to the fact there something eles you attached thats preventing the rosters alone to load and transfer like the stadium music or something simular.

Also I've never seen two datelinfo.xbx files on a roster download before could that be the problem because if so that part isn't functioning right and in my experience no stadium music file has every loaded with music they all come up with the file but won't play the music I'm thinking music files use a different format like certain files used for music downloads. I could be wrong but I've never seen any play and I've downloaded about 4 or 5 of them and none have played music and read track or song not available.

Do you have one with just the roster and nothing attached?

Holla Back ya'll
Old 08-29-2004, 12:55 PM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I got it to load icicle, but I had a pain getting it to. My AR would never read it and it eventually corrupted my card. So what I did was to start my XBox and go into the dashboard and manually erase the memory card. After that I took it back to my AR and it worked fine. Maybe you need to try that too. Good luck.

Hey XRob, thanks a bunch. They look good.
Well I finally got it to load and like you aukevin it took me about 6 or 7 attempts and though difficult to load it did. So the rosters are there but as you can see by the post it may take awhile to load and require some tactics as described by icicle to load, just needing a bit of pactience to get the rosters to load properly, so thanks for all your hard work on theses and thanks aukevin for the info and steps needed that was a very good obsevation on your part bro.

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-29-2004 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:35 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

I didn't attached the music file these are the actual music played during real nfl games. It helps for realism to the stadium. These music info is what is actual played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2004, 01:43 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
I didn't attached the music file these are the actual music played during real nfl games. It helps for realism to the stadium. These music info is what is actual played.
Thanks for the rosters but I'm still curious as to why are there two datelinfo.xbx in the file?

Holla Back ya'll
Old 08-29-2004, 01:52 PM   #13
MVP

I don't know but I did preview my post twice before submitting it I think I downloaded the attachment twice also. I was hestiant to post it because I wasn't sure about if I did correctly. I got the hang of it now.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:04 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
I don't know but I did preview my post twice before submitting it I think I downloaded the attachment twice also. I was hestiant to post it because I wasn't sure about if I did correctly. I got the hang of it now.
Thats cool bro me and another member named "aukevin" figured it out just took a little more time and trys to get them but they're all in the file. I'm sure you got things under control now. Your rosters were the first and are still the tops IMO.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 08-29-2004, 02:24 PM   #15
MVP

Thanks for making me #1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2004, 03:28 PM   #16
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thats cool bro me and another member named "aukevin" figured it out just took a little more time and trys to get them but they're all in the file. I'm sure you got things under control now. Your rosters were the first and are still the tops IMO.

Holla Back ya'll
yep, they work good. Good job!

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »