Home

Madden -> 2K5 | 2K19 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

This is a discussion on Madden -> 2K5 | 2K19 Roster and Franchise (PS2) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden -> 2K5 | 2K19 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

These are roster and franchise files for PlayStation 2 based on Madden 19 ratings. R2K19 is the roster and F2K19 is the franchise.

These files were NOT created by me. I only converted them to PS2 readable .max files.

The original thread including the Xbox files can be found here. Credit to BAD_AL.

The roster and franchise file inside are simply the ratings taken from Madden 19 which are available here.

This was possible thanks to user BAD_AL. You can read his code here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip R2K19.zip (262.3 KB, 644 views)
File Type: zip F2K19.zip (287.5 KB, 474 views)

Last edited by thebus36; 09-16-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 11:38 AM   #2
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden -> 2K5 | 2K19 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

Thanks for the conversion man. Been waiting on 19' rosters for a while.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 06:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Madden -> 2K5 | 2K19 Roster and Franchise (PS2)

AWESOME work man! And MUCH thanks to BAD_AL as well. I was wondering if you could also share the steps you did in order to convert the roster to PS2. I wanted to make some minor changes and rather than inconvenience you with doing them for me I figure I should learn instead. I've already downloaded BAD_AL's xbox roster and have the editor ready. (They should really make an editor for PS2's version as well, lol. Thank you much in advance!
Old 09-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahmakeun
AWESOME work man! And MUCH thanks to BAD_AL as well. I was wondering if you could also share the steps you did in order to convert the roster to PS2. I wanted to make some minor changes and rather than inconvenience you with doing them for me I figure I should learn instead. I've already downloaded BAD_AL's xbox roster and have the editor ready. (They should really make an editor for PS2's version as well, lol. Thank you much in advance!
The editor works for PS2 .max files as well.

The conversion steps are on the nfl2k5rosters.com site here.

The save builder can be found here. You'll probably need to run this in compatibility mode, use Windows XP.

Last edited by thebus36; 09-13-2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Redacted false info
Old 09-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus36
There is a save builder program that is more up to date being written in python, but as there is no compiled version available to easily download and run
Where is this Python program?
There is a process for turning Python scripts into an executables (I could perhaps post one). I'd also like to be able to convert to the PS2 files more easily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_AL
Where is this Python program?
There is a process for turning Python scripts into an executables (I could perhaps post one). I'd also like to be able to convert to the PS2 files more easily.
Well it appears that I was thinking of the mymc tool that I use to manage emulator saves, not the save builder program. Whoops lol.

I believe the save builder I linked above is the only one. I have not found any forks or alternatives to it sadly.

Here is the mymc fork though if you want it https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/mymcplus
Old 09-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank you for converting these! I tried to load this onto my PS2 Slim through AR Max and the roster file would show up as Corrupted. (I tried Spear's rosters and it worked just fine.) I don't know if there's anything special I need to do, but I just thought I'd let you know!
Old 09-13-2018, 10:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacdude
Thank you for converting these! I tried to load this onto my PS2 Slim through AR Max and the roster file would show up as Corrupted. (I tried Spear's rosters and it worked just fine.) I don't know if there's anything special I need to do, but I just thought I'd let you know!
Interesting. Works fine on my end but I am running the game through the PCSX2 emulator. Sorry but I'm afraid I don't know what the problem is. Maybe open the file in Finn's editor and just save it again, could fix it but I already did that with the uploaded file so they should be signed and ready to go.

Anybody else having this issue?

Did both files come up as corrupted? Is your PS2 modded at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »