Home

Espn Roster 8-31

This is a discussion on Espn Roster 8-31 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2004, 10:46 AM   #9

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Espn Roster 8-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Good job Xrob I see you're as always on top of things with your rosters, but what I see as not fair to you is the way some of our fellow members are so critical about the results you present after all this is no easy job to take on and no one including myself is paying you any kind of compensation other then a thank you and some of those are too few and far.

Geez I respect all you guys what I am saying is that some of us should not be so demanding help out some and be a bit more appreciative to have a member at this site who has taken on such a task, are any of you sending him "PM's" as he has requested or have you even taken the time to just chat and send a friendly note. I have and I know he works hard, has a life and family responsibiltys as do many of us, the last thing I want to see is him crashing or something so cut him some slack and help out.

All I'm saying is before you complain about "your" team and its "issues" give him a heads up, you know some info to work with before the fact and stop expecting him to do a everything a few things you know. That will help out and improve on the rosters.

There are 32 teams he's dealing with and he needs to hear from you guys about their statis, so do like I do and "Holla"(PM him),he can't read minds so tell him whats on yours (mind) by looking up your teams statis and let him know what they need so he can fix.

A follow member, bro and friend of Xrob's

Holla Back ya'll
WE all appreciate the work on these rosters. I am just pointing out out few things Rick. Since you are a "A follow member, bro and friend of Xrob's", there is a reason why I am bringing this up.

I am just wondering where you guys are getting your roster info from? Right now I find it impossible to put out a good roster with all the transactions.

I personally like Xrobs rosters and instead of "Holla" him via PM, I choose to wait for the rosters to come out.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:17 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I too appreciate all the work people put into these rosters. I just wish there was a way i could combine them, lol. For instance, Rob was the only guy to have McKnight on the Giants. But others had Stackhouse on the team whereas Rob didn't.
I look forward to the final rosters whenever they're posted though. Thanks to those who take the time to post them for us.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

are these for the xbox or ps2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2004, 12:22 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

XBox
Old 09-03-2004, 04:00 PM   #13
MVP

Talking Re: Espn Roster 8-31

well it looks like I have to start over with the default roster. We had a good run. I just finished my newest ones too. I still submit them if people are interested and want to try them out with the editor. Think of the possibilities. Now the bad news there probably be ready after the Sega's roster update so I can see who needs creating. I have two surprises also.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:43 PM   #14
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

just wait till after segas update so you can use those a default!!

make sure u get the editor!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-03-2004, 08:24 PM   #15
MVP

Its hard waiting I would liked to had it the update before school starts. I know once I get the editor I'm going to start going hype and I know I'm going to have to change something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2004, 03:50 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 11

Is there any way you could list whose ratings you changed. I have been browsing your rosters and i really appreciate your efforts, but Jamal Lewis the second fastest back in the league? I live in baltimore and am an avid ravens fan but i know that this isnt even close to true. Is there anyway you could list other stars you have boosted?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »