Home

IronDudeZ . 9-3-04 . Xbox Roster [Editor used]

This is a discussion on IronDudeZ . 9-3-04 . Xbox Roster [Editor used] within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2004, 11:24 PM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: IronDudeZ . 9-3-04 . Xbox Roster [Editor used]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
why did u adjust there 40 times?

just leave them alone and let the people with the editor edit that stuff if they want!!

anywho nice work and keep it up buddy!!
Whoa...dude read his post again, he did not change their "40" times he used their actual "40" time someone eles wants to change them.

I hear you though if thats their "40" time then it should stay because thats based on an actual fact and its not a guess.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-04-2004, 11:33 PM   #18
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whoa...dude read his post again, he did not change their "40" times he used their actual "40" time someone eles wants to change them.

I hear you though if thats their "40" time then it should stay because thats based on an actual fact and its not a guess.

Holla Back ya'll
I have to assume when VC made the game they were using some source of info when they made the ratings. I don't think you or I need a 40 time to know that Anquan Boldin is faster than Ricky Proehl. I just think once you start adjusting ratings it can become a slippery slope.

By the way IronDudeZ is speed the only rating you adjusted? If not can you let us know what else you changed. I appreciate your hard work I just want to know what has been edited.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
why did u adjust there 40 times?

just leave them alone and let the people with the editor edit that stuff if they want!!

Its not like you can't edit just cause Iron did, I don't see the problem, adjust accordingly, I like his ratings.

Most of the time I dont want to go trough the rosters to adjust, thats why I appreciate when he actually takes actual 40 times, ect to determine ratings ...

I simmed through a season an Boldin with 75 speed mind you had 1200 yards anyway, I see no drop off there ...

I say keep doin you thang, Iron ...

holla back
Old 09-05-2004, 12:06 AM   #20
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnyce
Its not like you can't edit just cause Iron did, I don't see the problem, adjust accordingly, I like his ratings.

Most of the time I dont want to go trough the rosters to adjust, thats why I appreciate when he actually takes actual 40 times, ect to determine ratings ...

holla back
I totally agree with you but I can't edit it back unless I know what he changed. Trust me, I'm too lazy to do all the work he did and I certainly appreciate it. I just want to know what he did.

I just checked the Dolphins roster and you did a great job with the depth chart. Only change I could see is that Vernon Carey is the back up RT not a guard. Great job Iron.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:34 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
I totally agree with you but I can't edit it back unless I know what he changed. Trust me, I'm too lazy to do all the work he did and I certainly appreciate it. I just want to know what he did.

I just checked the Dolphins roster and you did a great job with the depth chart. Only change I could see is that Vernon Carey is the back up RT not a guard. Great job Iron.
yes, i allready made Carey a Tackle for my next update...

i mostly only changed speed ratings for some players (mostly every RB and WR i could find 40 times for) and if i found a player that was significantly underrated, i changed his attributes to my liking, so that they were where they should be.. as for Boldin. he ran a 4.68 40 time coming out of college, which is fairly slow for a receiver. in ESPN that translates into a 77 speed rating, so i was 1 or 2 off there. Fitzgerald ran a 4.50, so i think i used the wrong 40 time with fitzgerald cause his speed should be 85.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2004, 12:57 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez

i mostly only changed speed ratings for some players (mostly every RB and WR i could find 40 times for) and if i found a player that was significantly underrated, i changed his attributes to my liking, so that they were where they should be.. as for Boldin. he ran a 4.68 40 time coming out of college, which is fairly slow for a receiver. in ESPN that translates into a 77 speed rating, so i was 1 or 2 off there. Fitzgerald ran a 4.50, so i think i used the wrong 40 time with fitzgerald cause his speed should be 85.

nevermind Fitzgerald did nto run a 4.50, he ran a 4.63 according to NFL.com, which is 79 speed rating
Old 09-05-2004, 01:17 AM   #23
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez

Thanks for responding Irondudez. Now I know where you're coming from and I can make any changes I feel like. It will be interesting to see if the official update comes close to matching your accuracy. Keep up the good work man.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:50 AM   #24
mjb
Rookie

Hey Irondudez,being a Bills fan I noticed a couple things...the starting left guard is Lawrence Smith,Coy Wire is 2nd string SS to Lawyer Milloy and Izzell Reese is the starting FS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »