Home

TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

This is a discussion on TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2020, 01:09 AM   #225
Just started!

OVR: 0
Question Re: TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

So I am completely new to all of this but I can't seem to figure out how to get the updated rosters on PCSX2. I've looked through the forum but this doesn't seem to be addressed but I could have missed it, if I did could someone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you!! BTW this game looks amazing on PC in 4k!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #226
Rookie

Re: TD's NFL 2K20 Roster File

Hey, all!

My Xbox broke a while ago, so I haven't been able to tinker with the rosters on an actual Xbox. I tried a conversion on my computer from 360 to Xbox. I hope that this file works!

Note: because of how I need to re-use old save files to do the conversion, this file will probably appear on your Xbox with db56 in the name.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k20.zip (233.2 KB, 30 views)
Old 02-05-2020, 03:26 AM   #227
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanzsolo
So I am completely new to all of this but I can't seem to figure out how to get the updated rosters on PCSX2. I've looked through the forum but this doesn't seem to be addressed but I could have missed it, if I did could someone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you!! BTW this game looks amazing on PC in 4k!!!!

You need to import the roster and franchise files to the PCSX2 memcard file. You can do this with a free tool called MyMC.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:56 PM   #228
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Any suggestions on a free mcboot memory card from amazon? Also, what kind of hdmi inputs have you purchased to upscale the ps2 to hdmi?

Old 02-08-2020, 04:46 PM   #229
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanzsolo
BTW this game looks amazing on PC in 4k!!!!
The game is only rated for 720P.... any media is not going to display higher than how it is formated. It's probably that your monitor/TV is just brighter and crisper than older hardware.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:15 PM   #230
Just started!

EliteStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkatt
You need to import the roster and franchise files to the PCSX2 memcard file. You can do this with a free tool called MyMC.
I just got PCSX2 also and I'm running 2k5 on there. I downloaded the MyMC tool to import the rosters but it says it needs MSVCR71.DLL to start it. Is there a way to get this or is there another tool that works? I'm fairly new to emulators and everything so I don't know too much about all this stuff
Old 02-10-2020, 07:42 PM   #231
Just started!

EliteStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteStick
I just got PCSX2 also and I'm running 2k5 on there. I downloaded the MyMC tool to import the rosters but it says it needs MSVCR71.DLL to start it. Is there a way to get this or is there another tool that works? I'm fairly new to emulators and everything so I don't know too much about all this stuff
UPDATE: I figured everything out once I got home. I just don't know how to delete comments/posts or anything yet. Brand new here as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2020, 01:53 AM   #232
Just started!

I ran into a really weird issue trying to use custom rosters on PS2. I finally got around to running through a season with the roster file I downloaded a while back only to find out that it's completely glitched. Player stats won't actually track properly. When I got to year 2 of Franchise, it just kept the first year's stats and added the current year to them so in week 1, I was told my WR had over 1000 yards receiving on the season so far, which is obviously absurd.

When looking at their stat card by pressing Select, the year said "Pre-2005" instead of a proper year... and if I went to the following season, that changed to "Pre-2006" as the only entry with everything still combined together rather than tracking separate seasons.

Anyone else ever encounter this and know why or where I can find a roster file that doesn't have this issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »