Home

New info on the Roster Update Schedule

This is a discussion on New info on the Roster Update Schedule within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2004, 07:16 PM   #25
MVP

Jwally's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New info on the Roster Update Schedule

[rant]Damn you Visual Concepts, I've been waiting so long to start my franchise. RELEASE THE UPDATE WHEN YOU SAY YOU WILL!!! [\rant]
Cincinnati Bearcats

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2004, 07:24 PM   #26
Money Makin' Sonny

Ice Cream Truck's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't understand. I can make my damn updated roster in maybe an hour. They're gettin' paid to do that s*** was so hard about assigning players to different teams and releasing players and s***. I mean if you gettin' paid to do that BS then you could get it done in a day
Old 09-13-2004, 08:25 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought one of the new features in xbl service, since the upgrade was the ability for game companies to host there own leagues and updates via their private servers. When we connect to xbl to play madden or espn we are no longer playing on microsofts servers we are only using them as gateways to access the private servers of each company. EA released both ps2 and xbox updates on the same date. why is vc being governed any differently than EA by microsoft?
Old 09-14-2004, 03:22 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by southkak
I thought one of the new features in xbl service, since the upgrade was the ability for game companies to host there own leagues and updates via their private servers. When we connect to xbl to play madden or espn we are no longer playing on microsofts servers we are only using them as gateways to access the private servers of each company. EA released both ps2 and xbox updates on the same date. why is vc being governed any differently than EA by microsoft?
You should probably go to Visual Concepts with these questions...they are the only ones who would know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »