Home

WINDOWS 10 DRAG AND DROP FIX

This is a discussion on WINDOWS 10 DRAG AND DROP FIX within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

michiganfan98's Arena

OVR: 0
WINDOWS 10 DRAG AND DROP FIX

Hey all, I've seen quite a bit of people struggling with xport 360 on here and i know it’s a very irritating stage when you have all the work done to update your rosters but you can’t drag the file. The secret to drag the file is to disable the User Account Control manually on the registry editor. Open Regedit on your PC and navigate to; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System . From here you will see text “EnableLUA”, click on this and set it’s value to 0. Restart your computer and then the files will be able to drop into XPORT 360. I’m really happy this community remains active and I want the ease of access for newcomers to be better than it was for me to get the updated rosters. So with that I hope you all enjoy your rosters and the updated game! Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 09:49 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: WINDOWS 10 DRAG AND DROP FIX

Just tried this and it worked perfectly. No issues!

Thank you for posting this workaround, because I tried dropping into Xport without this fix and it wouldn't let me.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #3
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: WINDOWS 10 DRAG AND DROP FIX

I type this entire command exactly like this in the regedit box?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System . From here you will see text EnableLUA

Sent from my SM-J727V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »