Home

Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

This is a discussion on Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2004, 10:41 PM   #17
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

The only thing I really don't like about dudez's roster is that the edits of some of the players are iffy and I don't like that at all.
Old 09-26-2004, 10:56 PM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
The only thing I really don't like about dudez's roster is that the edits of some of the players are iffy and I don't like that at all.
Thats odd seeing he used real 40 times for speed accuracy and researched them for true life representations on the field, and of course you can play football "GOD" and edit them as you see fit via the editor or the games own edits provided for you, but a word of caution....most guys who do edits and create players spend a lot of time fact finding so that "YOU" have something to use and trust me it can be very time consuming and no one is paying them for their time or work involved.

I think Sega/VC edits are sorta iffy myself and thats why we use tools like editors and create players to over come those faults and defects, even Sega/VC has re-done some of their own players in their new update so their just as suspect as any roster editor/creator doing them and we did them first Sega/VC must have gotten wind of this and followed suit with the 9/15/04 update, have you really looked at it compared to the ones we do?

IronDudez rosters in a word are at the least very "impressive" indeed.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-27-2004, 01:46 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thats odd seeing he used real 40 times for speed accuracy and researched them for true life representations on the field, and of course you can play football "GOD" and edit them as you see fit via the editor or the games own edits provided for you, but a word of caution....most guys who do edits and create players spend a lot of time fact finding so that "YOU" have something to use and trust me it can be very time consuming and no one is paying them for their time or work involved.

I think Sega/VC edits are sorta iffy myself and thats why we use tools like editors and create players to over come those faults and defects, even Sega/VC has re-done some of their own players in their new update so their just as suspect as any roster editor/creator doing them and we did them first Sega/VC must have gotten wind of this and followed suit with the 9/15/04 update, have you really looked at it compared to the ones we do?

IronDudez rosters in a word are at the least very "impressive" indeed.

Holla Back ya'll

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally Agree wit u...

Even If I don't have Dudez rosters...I am using Docs Edit and find them quite accurate...
I especially like docs Kevin Jones & Sean Taylor Edits...etc...
In my opinion the(DOC edits) are far better them the OG roster Sega put out.

Even when I go to edit rookie in the draft I often find myself research'n $0 times, TD's, RECs,YACs,etc...To try and make an acurate version of the player,It is very time consuming...And I give total props to all yall put out rosters...Keep up the good work...
There's tons of people out here who appreciate the time & effort u guys put into do these rosters...

All I can say to all the peeps out there Bitch'n bout how this & that aren't right...Is try & DIY & see how long it take u to do it...Instead of bitch'n yall should thanks these peeps...

I used to do rosters when I had the time to do them...& I had all these fools beg'n for me to E-mail them the saves & shyt...& I simply ask them for a small favor but they seem to just wanna take & not give anything back...
& then to have them bitch bout sum'n they don't like...Man that bugs the shyt outta me...

Anyways thanks 4 all the help...

ps...I'm not talk'n bout peeps on this forum...I don't wanna name the other forums these bitches r from but I'm sure yall know which 1's they are...
This is prob 1 of the best forums out there for the true " Sports Gamer"...
Old 09-27-2004, 01:53 AM   #20
Rookie

Yea Cj seems to be having probs...

http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save...edy_257565.zip

Try & see it might just be sum'n 2 do with my firewall...
But I've DL stuff from there b4...

Last edited by D_MAC_604; 09-27-2004 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:28 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

i wish someone would update the ps2 offline
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2004, 07:27 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_MAC_604
Yea Cj seems to be having probs...

http://us.codejunkies.com/power_save...edy_257565.zip

Try & see it might just be sum'n 2 do with my firewall...
But I've DL stuff from there b4...

Can you post the file here...the link to the file at codejunkies will not download.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:20 PM   #23
Rookie

Icon5 Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Now the CJ Saves section won't even load up for me(ESPN 2K5)...
Can some1 just post the file or E-mail it to me???

-Dudez,Rickster,any1???
Old 09-27-2004, 08:28 PM   #24
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_MAC_604
Now the CJ Saves section won't even load up for me(ESPN 2K5)...
Can some1 just post the file or E-mail it to me???

-Dudez,Rickster,any1???
OK bro let me first see if I can get access to the site and see if its working from time to time they do go offline for maintence and what not so I'm going trek over there and see whats up so standby.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »