Home

[XBOX] Historic Rosters - ALL TEAMS

This is a discussion on [XBOX] Historic Rosters - ALL TEAMS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2006, 07:16 AM   #225
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: [XBOX] Historic Rosters - ALL TEAMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Not sure if you still check here capa but I was changing the PBP names for the teams using Finn's editor. When I check the teams using the in game editor, they freeze.

I was wondering was this normal. If so, I'll try something else.
Yes...I know about that. All the work on the teams was done using Finn's editor. I sent him my files and explained the in game roster freezing situation, but I think he has moved on to other projects. I think he tweaks the editor a bit for normal roster stufff but has given up on historical team tweaks and fixes. There were 2 or 3 items still on the table I asked him to look at, but between his job and other personal matters I don't think he was able to.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2006, 08:32 AM   #226
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Yes...I know about that. All the work on the teams was done using Finn's editor. I sent him my files and explained the in game roster freezing situation, but I think he has moved on to other projects. I think he tweaks the editor a bit for normal roster stufff but has given up on historical team tweaks and fixes. There were 2 or 3 items still on the table I asked him to look at, but between his job and other personal matters I don't think he was able to.

C
Ok, I'll go back and forth with it.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
Broncos
I would love to have these classic teams, except, all of these zip files seem to be part of spanned set, rather than individual zip files.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #228
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by theschwami
I would love to have these classic teams, except, all of these zip files seem to be part of spanned set, rather than individual zip files.
Here you go...

http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/capahistoric.html

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »