Home

NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2

This is a discussion on NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2020, 07:20 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2

Hello everyone, 1st time poster here. I just want to say this is an amazing roster. I couldn't be happier to not have to play M21. I just wanted to let whoever updates the roster know that the Broncos only have 3 CBs on there and missing a few players. D.Bausby (who's in FA on the roster), E.Bassey, M.Ojemudia at CB, also KJ Hamler, T.Cleveland at WR, N.Muti at G, M.Agim at DT. Mostly rookies. Idk how often this roster will be updated so I'll make them myself if it'll be awhile. Once again, I love the roster, just a Broncos fan so I wanted to pass it along the info. Thanks again for the roster.

p.s. my dude Drew Lock needs a higher overall, 71? Flacco is 74??? Keenum 73??? C'mon Man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2020, 10:55 PM   #66
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by makerender
Here's the latest 2020 roster file. This one has AP on the lions among other things. Based on Streetz's 9-17-2020 roster. One is Max the other is PSU. Enjoy.

Max being like the action replay? Is this easy to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2020, 10:58 PM   #67
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierson07
I was able to make a working 2020-2021 schedule. I've attached the file here.Attachment 182672

I tested simulating week by week through the superbowl with no crashes.

I do see the FA corruption and Mahomes contract issues however.

How does all this work? I have an action replay but it’s been FOREVER since I used it. Are there how-to videos?

Old 09-25-2020, 03:35 PM   #68
Rookie

Townie33's Arena

I too have a PS3 and (unfortunately) am unable to get these MAGNIFICENT rosters from the zip file onto my PS3. Frustrating.......to say the least.

They simply do NOT show up once I've loaded them from my computer onto my thumb drive and then to my PS3. I have (per suggested in previous posts) created a PS3 folder, and EXPORT folder, and a PSV folder.

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

PSN: Townie33

Old 09-25-2020, 08:03 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by makerender
Here's the latest 2020 roster file. This one has AP on the lions among other things. Based on Streetz's 9-17-2020 roster. One is Max the other is PSU. Enjoy.

You are a saint, good sir. Anyone know how I can edit these on my computer? I downloaded flying Finns a while back but it only loads up .max files and I have no idea how to convert .max files into something I can put onto my free mcboot. Are there any other editors that work for these or can someone give me a step by step as to how to take a .max file and get it over to my free mcboot? Thanks in advance!

Old 10-08-2020, 10:29 AM   #70
Rookie

I don't post here enough to place links but, if you're interested in this PS2 roster with attributes modified for Coach Mode, I put a download link up in the NFL 2k5 subreddit with some sliders as well. Username is the same there as it is here: Gomer11
Old 06-18-2021, 12:42 AM   #71
Just started!

is there a more recet roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2021, 11:02 PM   #72
Rookie

Icon6 Re: NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznit4sho
I might have sent you the wrong file for PS3 because I am not to sure how it works for that console but I have another file you can give try.

This is a PSV File: Attachment 176561
I just tried this and it worked for me on my PS3! I followed your instructions on how to save the file on my usb, plugged it into my PS3 and it showed up under the memory card utility on my usb. The catch is I own a ps2 memory card adaptor. So I copied the file from the usb, created a new Ps2 memory card and pasted the file inside it. Then I plugged in my ps2 memory card into my ps2 memory card adaptor and copied the roster from the internal memory card to my physical memory card. From there I tested it out on my PS2 with my copy of 2K5 and it worked great. Hope to see the latest roster in this format. THANK YOU! So happy I don't have to buy the latest Madden garbage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »