Home

Old 09-02-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon6 Nfl 2k5--PC-rosters

So i am happy to let everyone know that after a horrible madden 21 i decided to fire up 2k5 .. everything went smooth game running on pcsx2 flawlesly HOWEVER i cannot for the life of me understand HOW to get a roster update , to show up in my vitual memcard.. I have aspergus so i am not to good on directions but would really appreciate someone walking me through the easiest way to do this,, also is it just the rosters updated or was their other things tuned in the game to make it the best it can be? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2020, 03:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Nfl 2k5--PC-rosters

What you need:

1: The roster file, in .max format.
2: A PCSX2 virtual memory card in .ps2 format.*
3: MyMC, a program for managing PS2 memory cards.

*Note using the folder based format will not work since you won't be able to open the memcard in MyMC.

Once you have all that, run mymc-gui.exe; it should immediately open a file dialog asking you to select a PCSX2 virtual memory card (default location in PCSX2/memcards).

Once you select a memory card to open, you should get a list of everything that is currently on that memcard.

Now, go to File->Import, and select the roster file you wish to add to the memory card (in .max format).

And that should do it. The save should be added to your virtual memory card, and can be used the next time you run PCSX2. Note roster files will not be automatically loaded by 2k5; you have to manually do so every thing you start the game.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:03 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Nfl 2k5--PC-rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerk2
What you need:

1: The roster file, in .max format.
2: A PCSX2 virtual memory card in .ps2 format.*
3: MyMC, a program for managing PS2 memory cards.

*Note using the folder based format will not work since you won't be able to open the memcard in MyMC.

Once you have all that, run mymc-gui.exe; it should immediately open a file dialog asking you to select a PCSX2 virtual memory card (default location in PCSX2/memcards).

Once you select a memory card to open, you should get a list of everything that is currently on that memcard.

Now, go to File->Import, and select the roster file you wish to add to the memory card (in .max format).

And that should do it. The save should be added to your virtual memory card, and can be used the next time you run PCSX2. Note roster files will not be automatically loaded by 2k5; you have to manually do so every thing you start the game.

Ok So I think I did all of that but what do I do after I complete that? Like I did the import but do I export them and put them in a specific file? Because I can't seem to figure out what to do after

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »