Home

NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

This is a discussion on NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2021, 03:46 PM   #113
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

Thanks for this, seems like a lot of hard work to update every week, I am enjoying playing it on PCSX2, it is a shame the ratings are so off, I understand why by using the madden ratings the weighting is so heavy on 2k5 but there are so many 100 rated players almost every team is 100 making it all seem a bit unrealistic. Still fun to blast few games in just hard to give franchise mode a go
Old 03-03-2021, 10:28 PM   #114
Rookie

packers's Arena

NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM809
Thanks for this, seems like a lot of hard work to update every week, I am enjoying playing it on PCSX2, it is a shame the ratings are so off, I understand why by using the madden ratings the weighting is so heavy on 2k5 but there are so many 100 rated players almost every team is 100 making it all seem a bit unrealistic. Still fun to blast few games in just hard to give franchise mode a go

Great feedback

The focus was more with the Roster and best match player photos for the more standout positions. The Franchise file was created with the attempt at offering the updated schedule. But, it wasn’t perfect having additional bye weeks for some teams. Also the FA’s were partial and the Draft Class was not updated.

The community’s best shot at a more complete ros + fran update, would be for more of us to work together. Running ratings can be done in 15mins. But, there’s so much more involved that is really too much for one person.

If we had a way to source updated FA’s and Draft Class data. We could update the data into a readable format for 2K5. I’ve seen tools in the Madden community to run them, but I haven’t found any current spreadsheets.

If you are able and interested in running ratings and updating the files. Head over to the discord community as help is always welcome.

Again, thanks for the feedback!
Old 03-04-2021, 12:44 AM   #115
Just started!

I pretty sure somebody already asked this but does the rosters work on the Xbox 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2021, 09:01 AM   #116
Rookie

packers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMario894
I pretty sure somebody already asked this but does the rosters work on the Xbox 360?

Take a look at what’s included in the main post
Old 03-18-2021, 07:20 PM   #117
Just started!

NYG_MFFL's Arena

This looks awesome. So I just got a PS2 slim after having that itch to play some retro games and 2k5 is at the top of the list. Total noob question here and I apologize but how exactly do I get these rosters on my game?
Old 03-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_MFFL
This looks awesome. So I just got a PS2 slim after having that itch to play some retro games and 2k5 is at the top of the list. Total noob question here and I apologize but how exactly do I get these rosters on my game?
We have a topic for this question here:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ur-device.html
Old 03-24-2021, 12:21 PM   #119
Rookie

does anyone have a .dat save or one that can play on Damon os2 app android?? really would love these on my Galaxy S21 !!
Old 03-24-2021, 09:15 PM   #120
Rookie

I keep getting an error message about a headless Player. Any thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »