Home

Copying official Sega roster to HD?

This is a discussion on Copying official Sega roster to HD? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 13
Copying official Sega roster to HD?

Hey guys. Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I did a search and couldn't find it. Anyway, I don't have XBox live, so I downloaded the official Sega roster update on Action Replay, and while it transfers to my memory card just fine and loads in the game, I couldn't figure out how to copy the file to my XBox Hard Drive (so that I don't have to leave a memory card in my controller every time I want to play the game). The memory option in the XBox OS doesn't give me a "Copy" option - only "Delete". Is there a way that I'm just too dumb to figure out, or do I have to run the roster update off of my memory card?

Thanks for the help, as always.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2004, 12:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Copying official Sega roster to HD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Hey guys. Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I did a search and couldn't find it. Anyway, I don't have XBox live, so I downloaded the official Sega roster update on Action Replay, and while it transfers to my memory card just fine and loads in the game, I couldn't figure out how to copy the file to my XBox Hard Drive (so that I don't have to leave a memory card in my controller every time I want to play the game). The memory option in the XBox OS doesn't give me a "Copy" option - only "Delete". Is there a way that I'm just too dumb to figure out, or do I have to run the roster update off of my memory card?

There is a copy in the hard drive. However, the easiest way is to fire up the game with the Mem Card in your controller. Go to load, and load the roster from your memory card. Once loaded, go to save and save it to your HD.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:29 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp

where do you get the roster? (I dont have live either, I will have to borrow someones AR)
Old 10-04-2004, 12:14 PM   #4
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

I'd also like to know where you can download it with action replay. Is this the one with the clipping glitch fix?
Old 10-04-2004, 12:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
I'd also like to know where you can download it with action replay. Is this the one with the clipping glitch fix?
The clipping glitch fix is not contained in a roster update. It is LIVE update to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »