Home

My edited rosters......

This is a discussion on My edited rosters...... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2004, 04:01 PM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: My edited rosters......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDKKRB
I upped QB read pass coverage, lowered qb acuracy, upped QB consistancy, upped WR consistancy, upped CB and S coverage, consistancy, lowered CB's and S's aggressiveness and catch, lowered RB stamina and consistancy, upped o-line pass block and consistancy, as far as I can remeber that's all I did.
OK bro I won't sweat you for the details, but let me suggest you get somemore data together for a more solid presentation, guys like to know the deal going on with their rosters and I'm not meaning to come down hard on ya bro but you gotta step it up and make the "Big" play.

I suggest reading some threads and post to get an idea of just how to go about it and make a lasting impression to stand out and make your rosters be heard and seen...they're you babys right? So bring it dude knock my socks off,blow my mind,scare the living **** outta me. Get the picture?

About a dozen other guys did what you did,what I am asking you is...what have you done different that stands out among the rest?

But hey you're maybe new at this so next time study,research and test your rosters and theorys or at least say in a way we all can relate as to just what did you do? Don't sweat it bro at least you did the "Man Up" thing and posted what you had and I thank you for it but you're coming up short on the story behind these "mystery rosters"...can I at least get a date or update that they're from?

Don't give up bro just next time "Drop It Like It's Hot" you do know what I'm talkin' about don't you? You're dealing with the guys at the spot..."OS" and its nice around here and these guys are demanding of the "Best" effort don't worry about falling down we're here to help at least I am so with that in mind show me,I can't speak for everybody but anyway show me something the next time you take to the field and make the play.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 10-05-2004, 04:06 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

Well all I know is now I can simulate a season and ger good to great stats, and the few games I've played have been much more difficult. Just getting feelers on what others thought needed to be tweaked, you know?
Old 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM   #11
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Yeah I know the ratings of some players may be "outragous" but does it matter if the game plays better????
Please tell me you're not serious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2004, 04:44 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Well all I know is now I can simulate a season and ger good to great stats, and the few games I've played have been much more difficult. Just getting feelers on what others thought needed to be tweaked, you know?
No problem bro we all want that and enjoying them should be you first priority it basically having fun. OK well now I'm getting curious so I just want to ask a few questions I hope its cool with you, I just gotta know.

1.What roster did you use?
2.Can you remember the DB and QB edits?
3.What editor did you use?

I saw some high ratings so I'm assuming you used the 1.6 version so I've answered one of those questions for you.

Holla back ya'll
Old 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM   #13
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Please tell me you're not serious.
Sheesh, he might hear you the guys nervous, you know kinda new at this.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 10-05-2004, 05:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
OK bro I won't sweat you for the details, but let me suggest you get somemore data together for a more solid presentation, guys like to know the deal going on with their rosters and I'm not meaning to come down hard on ya bro but you gotta step it up and make the "Big" play.

I suggest reading some threads and post to get an idea of just how to go about it and make a lasting impression to stand out and make your rosters be heard and seen...they're you babys right? So bring it dude knock my socks off,blow my mind,scare the living **** outta me. Get the picture?

About a dozen other guys did what you did,what I am asking you is...what have you done different that stands out among the rest?

But hey you're maybe new at this so next time study,research and test your rosters and theorys or at least say in a way we all can relate as to just what did you do? Don't sweat it bro at least you did the "Man Up" thing and posted what you had and I thank you for it but you're coming up short on the story behind these "mystery rosters"...can I at least get a date or update that they're from?

Don't give up bro just next time "Drop It Like It's Hot" you do know what I'm talkin' about don't you? You're dealing with the guys at the spot..."OS" and its nice around here and these guys are demanding of the "Best" effort don't worry about falling down we're here to help at least I am so with that in mind show me,I can't speak for everybody but anyway show me something the next time you take to the field and make the play.

Holla Back ya'll
What are you talking about??? It's a video game roster file, not a Phd dissertation.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:00 PM   #15
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Nice real nice,can you tell us whats in them bro and how they'rer edited? I sure would like to know then again never mind maybe I just won't use them. I was only curious as to what they are and how they worked thats all no need to feel salty about it I just wanted to take em' out for a few serious games.

Its cool though they probably work just fine, how who knows but still the same they work for him and maybe for you, so when you figure out what they are and what they do let me know will ya,thanks and no Phd. is required you're right its only a video game (and a damm good one).

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2004, 09:17 PM   #16
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Nice real nice,can you tell us whats in them bro and how they'rer edited? I sure would like to know then again never mind maybe I just won't use them. I was only curious as to what they are and how they worked thats all no need to feel salty about it I just wanted to take em' out for a few serious games.

Its cool though they probably work just fine, how who knows but still the same they work for him and maybe for you, so when you figure out what they are and what they do let me know will ya,thanks and no Phd. is required you're right its only a video game (and a damm good one).

Holla Back ya'll
Are these intended for sim (CPU vs CPU) games only, or can they be used for human vs CPU ????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »