Home

NFL 2k5 Rewrite History Mod -Biggest Mod Sports Video Game History!

This is a discussion on NFL 2k5 Rewrite History Mod -Biggest Mod Sports Video Game History! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2021, 02:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2k5 Rewrite History Mod -Biggest Mod Sports Video Game History!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSweeets
If you don't mind I wanted to edit a couple names (adding "Jr" and "II" to certain guys) and update the jersey numbers/PBP's for the file you posted, will give full credit of course.

I also noticed you have certain tweaks such as having all db's catch and aggressiveness low, I've also added a few global QB tweaks that I've found help the AI QB play much better (to stamina and aggression as well as composure for scrambling QBs)
Nevermind I noticed you even have a system for those too upon further review, just gonna update jersey numbers and PBPs, sorry
Old 06-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #18
Pro

Chibears96, great start for the roster and stuff. Please use ourlads and ESPN for depth chart, the right players on the teams and their right positions. For accuracy.

Only reason why I am saying is because Keanu Neal on the cowboys is a outside linebacker.
And on Panthers, at safety we have a random guy that isn't even on the team.
Old 06-27-2021, 02:37 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Chibears96, great start for the roster and stuff. Please use ourlads and ESPN for depth chart, the right players on the teams and their right positions. For accuracy.

Only reason why I am saying is because Keanu Neal on the cowboys is a outside linebacker.
Keanu Neal is actually listed as an outside linebacker on some websites, hes playing that hybrid safety/linebacker position.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:05 PM   #20
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
If you don't mind I wanted to edit a couple names (adding "Jr" and "II" to certain guys) and update the jersey numbers/PBP's for the file you posted, will give full credit of course.

I also noticed you have certain tweaks such as having all db's catch and aggressiveness low, I've also added a few global QB tweaks that I've found help the AI QB play much better (to stamina and aggression as well as composure for scrambling QBs)
Yes by all means go ahead!
Old 06-28-2021, 06:07 PM   #21
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Nevermind I noticed you even have a system for those too upon further review, just gonna update jersey numbers and PBPs, sorry

But what are the tweaks for the AI QB's exactly?
And any others you were going to make?

I'm revising all the files currently and if these tweaks don't mess with sim stats too much, or cause less parity between QB's i'll happily apply them.

I'm open to suggestions when it comes to attributes as I want a unified system while revising. And while I have found some success in the gameplay department I'm always still looking for ways to tweak it as perfect as possible without compromising sim stats or other aspects too much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2021, 06:08 PM   #22
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89

Thanks!
Check out my revised version. I went through team by team with ourlads, pff, and lineup.com to double check ratings, positons, equipment, skin tone, years pro along with adding alot more rookies and filling the rosters out.

I'm working on doing this with each file as well this one took the longest because of adding in the rookies amongst other things. After I finish hex editing, and changes the coaches for the 2k22 file I'll work down so each file has :

A working PS3/XBOX version
Correct coaches added
hex edits
Uniforms correct for the times for my older rosters
And more consistent ratings and equipment across the different ages.

So I'll keep everyone updated, but a ton of work this past weekend has gone into the new 2k22 revised version so please check it out again and let me know how it works!

Last edited by chibears96; 06-28-2021 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #23
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe having fun.

Still working on coverting all the files to ps3 and xbox along with some testing of edits to help QB play even more.

And just thought this stat line from Kerry Collins in my 2000's roster I have never seen in a CPU vs CPU game lol thought I'd share. Luckily for Kerrt this test was against the 2000 Falcons defense and not the Ravens
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (157.7 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (149.8 KB, 251 views)
Old 07-11-2021, 02:52 PM   #24
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

One thing I like about your roster is the Agility ratings effect how players
play the ball in the air. Fun roster. I notice a lot of huge runs though.

Way more house calls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »