Home

Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

This is a discussion on Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2021, 06:59 PM   #73
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
No worries! Got it working?
thanks man, been looking how to do this for weeks. Now all I need is a better computer to run all the mods lol You rock
Old 08-23-2021, 01:18 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
FIRST POST UPDATED

IF PLAYING THE FRANCHISE FILE SOME TEAMS for example

Washington Football Team

Chicago Bears

Denver Broncos

These teams listed above their playbooks are bugged so before starting a game make sure you select their correct playbooks or use a custom playbook . If you don't these teams will load in bugged all out.

For franchise file to prevent sim stat glitch you can advance year by 1 after the first season in finns editor

OK Ladies and Gents!

This is my final update until the 53 man rosters come out at the end of August

This update includes

Re Ratings once again

Every team has been gone through for attribute, and equipment edits again should be as correct as I can possibly get it until the start of preseason.

Updated special teams depth charts. If the player ran kicks back last year on the same team they are listed there this year. If not then rookies and high break tackle players have been added as return men.

Kickers and punters are fixed and rated correctly. Along with a few that were bugged with their weight and height.

Every team has correct coaches coaches stats are 0 I may add them in but right now if you load in franchise mode you'll actually be able to track how well a team has done in your franchise file by the coaches stats which is kinda cool. But I may add stats and attributes to coaches at the end of August.

All teams are running their base defense from Ourlads for this upcoming season if ourlads shows 4 linebackers that team is corrected to a 3-4 some will be listed as both.

Free agents are in ready to go for franchise and roster mode

Couple things to note

Changing Washington to "FB Team" messes up the playbooks and bugs out the save sadly. The roster will now go back to calling them the Redskins though the franchise file I can't change this without redoing the salaries for every player. So I will do that and redo the franchise file by the end of August. But until then you can use the franchise mode perfectly fine just select each teams playbooks when loading a game!

How to add draft classes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32po93UVNp0

NFL 2k5 Rewrite History Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R...57eOhsFfyD5bsQ

Own personal channel with rebuild content and more at some point

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R...57eOhsFfyD5bsQ

Make sure you download the 2k5 Resurrection mod if you can and join the discord as well as the subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL2k5/

I'm going back through my rewrite history mod and also will be posted some fun stuff on my channel showing the resurrection mod, this roster, and rewrite history mod so thats what I will be up to for a few weeks, then when rosters are really starting to look like what they will week 1 I'll hop back in and finish these up for a week 1 release!

Thanks guys continue to support continue to play and let us know how it goes.

Are the roster files compatible with pcsx2?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-31-2021, 02:43 AM   #75
Rookie

Hi, first off, thank you for providing great content!!

Second, any idea why my og xbox keeps crashing each time I try running your updated roster, in exhibition mode?

I downloaded the file, and ftp'd just the roster file (Ob4299...) into folder 53450030. worked for me in previous years... not sure what is causing my system to crash.... Basically, it goes a few seconds into Berman's pre-game, and then once he says "now" the screen remains black, and the audio recycles.

Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2021, 02:03 PM   #76
Just started!

I am having the same exact problems on PS2 after putting rosters into game with Free McBoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaFlyNow7
Hi, first off, thank you for providing great content!!

Second, any idea why my og xbox keeps crashing each time I try running your updated roster, in exhibition mode?

I downloaded the file, and ftp'd just the roster file (Ob4299...) into folder 53450030. worked for me in previous years... not sure what is causing my system to crash.... Basically, it goes a few seconds into Berman's pre-game, and then once he says "now" the screen remains black, and the audio recycles.

Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!
Old 09-08-2021, 08:27 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep44
I am having the same exact problems on PS2 after putting rosters into game with Free McBoot
I had the same problem, but there is an easy fix for xbox 360, not sure on PS2. Use auto-reorder to re-order the depth chart for ALL teams, not just yours, then save the roster. Re-load the roster after you have saved and you are golden. This might also work for PS2. Let me know.

Last edited by pongshi; 09-08-2021 at 08:30 PM. Reason: wording
Old 09-12-2021, 11:42 PM   #78
Rookie

Thanks @chibears96 for all the work!

Quick question - why are the agility numbers somewhat relatively low? Fellow bears fan here, of course I pull up Justin fields and there’s gotta be a mistake you for my homey at like 60 agility lol
Old 09-12-2021, 11:58 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongshi
I had the same problem, but there is an easy fix for xbox 360, not sure on PS2. Use auto-reorder to re-order the depth chart for ALL teams, not just yours, then save the roster. Re-load the roster after you have saved and you are golden. This might also work for PS2. Let me know.
Getting the same glitch on my ps2 using free Mcboot. How would you do the auto reorder depth chart feature on ps2?
Old 09-30-2021, 01:41 PM   #80
Just started!

I had a question about textures on pc , it doesn't show the update uniforms on my game. The GS plugins are different than the tutorial video, any help?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »