Home

Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

This is a discussion on Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2021, 04:56 PM   #49
Rookie
 
michiganfan98's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
I've uploaded a new file which have added missing players through ourlads for all teams from the Cowboys to the Saints.
There were duplicate players on the Saints and Texans that have been removed and replaced with other rookies who could make the team.

Salaries are fixed. I have personally edited 1500+ players salaries to reflect their 2022 earnings and going forward.

So players such as Davante Adams and Jaire Alexander will be free agents after the season, and now Patrick Mahomes is a 450 million dollar man. Along with most rookies signed to their correct deal.
Some players were not changed due to certain teams spending an insane amount of money and ruining everything (Thanks Saints). If teams start way over the salary cap the AI will panickingly release star players I was seeing Michael Thomas and Alvan Kamara suiting up for other teams 3 weeks in. The salary cap is very high and thats the only way to combat this right now. So some players wont be fully correct salaries if it put the team in jeopardy of doing stupid stuff.
Also the AI after year 1 doesnt really spend a ton of money so I would recommend lowering the salary cap after year 1 to make it more competitive.

Ratings have been edited across the board way too many players to mention here so download and check it out. I will combine my salary changes with Packers player photos and depth chart changes(again thanks Packer) and would love to have the file included in the new 2k5 resurrection mod. Work will continue on it guys so stay tuned
If you have any interest I also have a file in which I edited the playbooks using TDMavenís 2k21 file playbooks but also the coaching tendencies and real team run and pass percentages applied- teams play shotgun much more often and I put split back at 0% for all teams because to my knowledge itís not really a formation that is used in modern football, if this really irks you, Iíve still seen the cpu line up in split back a few times during test plays. Also interesting, I experimented with Lamar Jacksonís attributes putting his pass accuracy at 99, passing arm strength at 60 (Iíll explain below) , and pass read coverage at 10. In live games he does scramble a bit more than the average cpu, but the other interesting thing was his sim season results that I would play through. His stat line was usually around 4,000 yards and 30 TDs and 10+ interceptions but he also had two of those test seasons where he rushed for 900+ yards and even one season with 10 rushing touchdowns.

The reason I tried those attributes was the mobile qb thread from here in which the poster believes pass arm strength and read coverage determine how much a QB runs. But I also had read from a poster that tested and found that between 60-90 passing arm strength there is virtually no difference in how fast or far the QBís throw the ball. So to preserve playing accuracy while simultaneously boosting sim stats, I decided to set Lamarís arm strength to 60 while also putting his pass accuracy at 99 to counterbalance his other low QB attributes
michiganfan98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:03 PM   #50
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan98
If you have any interest I also have a file in which I edited the playbooks using TDMavenís 2k21 file playbooks but also the coaching tendencies and real team run and pass percentages applied- teams play shotgun much more often and I put split back at 0% for all teams because to my knowledge itís not really a formation that is used in modern football, if this really irks you, Iíve still seen the cpu line up in split back a few times during test plays. Also interesting, I experimented with Lamar Jacksonís attributes putting his pass accuracy at 99, passing arm strength at 60 (Iíll explain below) , and pass read coverage at 10. In live games he does scramble a bit more than the average cpu, but the other interesting thing was his sim season results that I would play through. His stat line was usually around 4,000 yards and 30 TDs and 10+ interceptions but he also had two of those test seasons where he rushed for 900+ yards and even one season with 10 rushing touchdowns.

The reason I tried those attributes was the mobile qb thread from here in which the poster believes pass arm strength and read coverage determine how much a QB runs. But I also had read from a poster that tested and found that between 60-90 passing arm strength there is virtually no difference in how fast or far the QBís throw the ball. So to preserve playing accuracy while simultaneously boosting sim stats, I decided to set Lamarís arm strength to 60 while also putting his pass accuracy at 99 to counterbalance his other low QB attributes
Very interesting...
Can you send me the file? Playbook edits have been the main thing that have given me excellent AI play it's just tedious to edit them all, and sometimes the AI can get stuck calling the same play over and over again. But I'm definitely diving back into playbook edits and overall global edits so definitely send me the file if you can. Also other then scrambling more hopefully how was the QB play with those changes?
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 06:06 PM   #51
Rookie
 
michiganfan98's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Very interesting...
Can you send me the file? Playbook edits have been the main thing that have given me excellent AI play it's just tedious to edit them all, and sometimes the AI can get stuck calling the same play over and over again. But I'm definitely diving back into playbook edits and overall global edits so definitely send me the file if you can. Also other then scrambling more hopefully how was the QB play with those changes?
I should be home later tonight and I can get the ps2 save for you, it should have packers edits included as well.

Honestly Iím a bit rusty at the moment and Iíve struggled defensively but I lost in my few full game tests against the ravens. Other than those terrible short check downs from time to time, playing against Lamar is still challenging.
michiganfan98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2021, 01:04 AM   #52
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan98
I should be home later tonight and I can get the ps2 save for you, it should have packers edits included as well.

Honestly Iím a bit rusty at the moment and Iíve struggled defensively but I lost in my few full game tests against the ravens. Other than those terrible short check downs from time to time, playing against Lamar is still challenging.
I'm constantly rusty so I get it. I've been playing around alot more for youtube videos, and to test the gameplay and to be honest I actually enjoy the passing game in 2k5 versus even the newest madden games. Madden 21 took a lot of steps in the right direction but I dont know maybe it is me but the frostbite engine is just weird. And the AI even on all madden rarely tests you downfield. You'll either get the cheesy 99 yard bomb or 25 2 yard check down passes. Meanwhile 2k5 AI QB's are chucking it with their eyes close every play and I'm kinda enjoying that lol
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 02:26 PM   #53
Rookie
 
michiganfan98's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Alrighty, I've attached the max and psu file below for my edit. I did like two coaches cause I'm not super current on team's coaches right now but I think my name edits were Saleh and Campbell, but I didn't change any ratings. All coach tendencies are adjusted for shotgun much more and split back less. Lamar's passing attributes are low for cpu scrambling tendencies, while I also decided to leave my changes to Stafford (I'm more optimistic for his season) so you may want to revert that- I believe I may have adjusted Jalen Ramsey's attributes as well (getting embarrassed in 1 on 1 coverage too much) and I changed Mahomes Scramble to 99 for more side arm releases. Other than that these include packers' edits as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OS2k22.zip (486.4 KB, 28 views)
michiganfan98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 02:36 PM   #54
Rookie
 
michiganfan98's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
I'm constantly rusty so I get it. I've been playing around alot more for youtube videos, and to test the gameplay and to be honest I actually enjoy the passing game in 2k5 versus even the newest madden games. Madden 21 took a lot of steps in the right direction but I dont know maybe it is me but the frostbite engine is just weird. And the AI even on all madden rarely tests you downfield. You'll either get the cheesy 99 yard bomb or 25 2 yard check down passes. Meanwhile 2k5 AI QB's are chucking it with their eyes close every play and I'm kinda enjoying that lol
Yeah I haven't played madden in ages. When I want a football fix its this game and ncaa14 for me. I love the way the ball feels in the air on 2k for both offense and defense and honestly no madden has come close to that feeling for me. I feel scared to control my defenders in passing situations in madden whereas 2k I actually feel capable of making plays with them. I definitely still have some issues with 2k though but there's something about it that keeps bringing me back even with its little annoying bugs and glitches. NCAA to me on the other hand is my favorite from a pure gameplay perspective- but that could also be because its simulating a college style game and not the nfl.
michiganfan98 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:16 PM   #55
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

New update to make it more compatible with 2k5 resurrection mod.

I've changed the Raiders Rams and Chargers back to their normal stadiums so the 2k5 resurrection mod will show their new correct stadiums. Same with Washington Football Team.

Ratings edited again heavily shout to michiganfan and other's I've done some research through the 2k5 forums and tried to mix some more global edits to help QB play and make gameplay much more enjoyable. You will have high scoring games if you use offensively minded sliders please note. On default legend or all pro I am getting bodied by the elite QB's in the league lol.

As michiganfan pointed out if you want to fix sim stat glitch after the first season through finns editor advance years pro by 1 should clear most sim stat issues.

Franchise mode was having issues with the draft class so I have reuploaded the draft class and added back in the free agents with no issues so far!

Make sure you take a look at the other file attached as well. If you go past 1 season you will need to add a new schedule through the finn's editor. If you dont in 2022 there will be some teams that have no games for some reason.

There are still some other issues to hash out but now all the changes packers made for the player portraits and such I have included in this update. Still need to fix the depth chart for some teams along with the correct long snappers and the holder on field goals are wrong. The attached playbooks have substitutions that fix these issues for now but that'll be fixed in the next update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2k22.zip (1.50 MB, 34 views)
File Type: zip Draft Classes and Other Files.zip (2.56 MB, 18 views)
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2021, 05:18 PM   #56
Pro
 
chibears96's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan98
Yeah I haven't played madden in ages. When I want a football fix its this game and ncaa14 for me. I love the way the ball feels in the air on 2k for both offense and defense and honestly no madden has come close to that feeling for me. I feel scared to control my defenders in passing situations in madden whereas 2k I actually feel capable of making plays with them. I definitely still have some issues with 2k though but there's something about it that keeps bringing me back even with its little annoying bugs and glitches. NCAA to me on the other hand is my favorite from a pure gameplay perspective- but that could also be because its simulating a college style game and not the nfl.
NCAA 14 has been alot of fun lately for me but like you said probably just because it is the last college football game. I've included some of your edits in the latest ratings change as I do more testing I will have a better breakdown and implementation of every rating for the 2k22 file but I find the changes i've made plays great so far
chibears96 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Top -