Home

My edited rosters......

This is a discussion on My edited rosters...... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
My edited rosters......

OK here they are....they are a weork in progress so feed back is welcome. YES there are global edits so don't ask, NO I didn't make my favorite team better so don't ask. I mad too many changes to list try em if you want and give me some feed back, I think pretty soon I'll have em close to perfect as I can get em. OH yeah P.S. sim should be set at 7 mins. ANd some stats are a lil off, I'm tweaking to get better QB comp % without making their yardage go sky high, nut everything else is far better than default rosters.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_MDK.zip (248.1 KB, 66 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2004, 06:55 PM   #2
Banned

Re: My edited rosters......

Wow i can't spell.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:01 PM   #3
Banned

Oh yeah you need action replay for XBOX if any of you are wondering.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

I tried them out and let me say..

THAK YOU for adjusting Fernando Bryant's rating, i thought it was totally off that they had him rated 74 overall! Anyways, so far i have glanched at a few other rosters and they look pretty good. I always thought that the official ESPN ratings were pretty weird.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:58 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDKKRB
OK here they are....they are a weork in progress so feed back is welcome. YES there are global edits so don't ask, NO I didn't make my favorite team better so don't ask. I mad too many changes to list try em if you want and give me some feed back, I think pretty soon I'll have em close to perfect as I can get em. OH yeah P.S. sim should be set at 7 mins. ANd some stats are a lil off, I'm tweaking to get better QB comp % without making their yardage go sky high, nut everything else is far better than default rosters.
I appreciate your efforts bro but comon at least give us a brief summary of what you did or some clue as to what you have here, I know you said too many changes to list but how about a note,clue or something. I'm not being to demanding am I All I want is a clue as to what these are.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2004, 08:43 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I appreciate your efforts bro but comon at least give us a brief summary of what you did or some clue as to what you have here, I know you said too many changes to list but how about a note,clue or something. I'm not being to demanding am I All I want is a clue as to what these are.

Holla Back ya'll

Rickster I'm with you on this one also, we need some kind of clue as to what changes were made to these rosters.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:10 PM   #7
Banned

I upped QB read pass coverage, lowered qb acuracy, upped QB consistancy, upped WR consistancy, upped CB and S coverage, consistancy, lowered CB's and S's aggressiveness and catch, lowered RB stamina and consistancy, upped o-line pass block and consistancy, as far as I can remeber that's all I did.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:50 PM   #8
Banned

Yeah I know the ratings of some players may be "outragous" but does it matter if the game plays better????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »