Home

Best sliders

This is a discussion on Best sliders within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2004, 12:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Best sliders

Are B. Harris sliders any good when playing another Human?
Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 6

I've found that playing Human vs. Human, Rickster's Fairplay sliders are great.

Theroretically, the CPU sliders don't come into play in a human v. human game.... Don't know?
Old 11-02-2004, 01:05 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

if you play Human vs. Human, use Bill Harris's human sliders for both CPU and Human, but bring up pursuit to 8. these were suggested by him, but he never tested them out. I did, and i can tell you they are very nice.

I played my brother and he beat my 49ers 24-7 with Oakland on 8 min quarters. He ran 56 plays or something and threw 54% completions. Zereoue had 22 carries for 122 yards but had a 46 yard breakout in the start of the game, thats when i wasnt playing smart w/ my safeties in the right position. after i adjusted, Amos still did well but didn't dominate as previous sliders allowed RB's to do.

i get the solid gameplay because of the rosters I have too. They are the latest ESPN rosters available for download with a bunch of rating edits thru RosterEditor that were suggested on this forum. And then I just went in and made the trade deadline trades. There are tons of ratings changes with the editor. I didnt go in and edit individual guys, however, i left the rating relation according to SEGA's update. (if that makes sense) I can start to list them if i ever post them online.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »