Home

Complete set of Sliders and Rosters for accurate gameplay!

This is a discussion on Complete set of Sliders and Rosters for accurate gameplay! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2004, 08:12 PM   #49
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Complete set of Sliders and Rosters for accurate gameplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealyerface
Okay, I must be dense.... I am looking at the Roster edits, and let's use the QB ratings for this example. I go to every team, and I increase the QB's Pass Read Coverage by 10% with a Min of 80. So, if the guy has a rating of 82% I bump it plus 8% to 90%??? And decrease the speed of all the QB's by 40% so if his speed is 90%, I lower it to 54%??? I guess I am confused. I do this edit for every single team??

Help me out here.

SYF
Let me see if I can explain here, first it would help if you DL (Download) Flynns Roster Editor for these type of edits it makes the whole process move along faster since it can edit players by individual positions,rating and positions,ratings globally and also certain player gear depending on what version of Flynns Editor you have I believe the 1.7 was his latest and is used by a vast majority of guys who do rosters.

Its not for everyone because it involves the edit formulas inputed to process and sum up the players particular rating and at times uses some radical rating changes found to work via testing and playing the game to see what ratings work best when tweaked or altered to flow better and improve some aspects of the AI.

If you're into roster edits then this is the tool to use for such edits done quickly and calculated to specific ratings you'd come up with as is the case with ballaholic and his crew.

They can be done manualy but would be time consuming and you'd want them all correct so someone versed in using such a roster tool would be the best choice to get them from still you can always get the Editor if its still available and follow its instuctions to do your own.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 12-21-2004, 09:23 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Let me see if I can explain here, first it would help if you DL (Download) Flynns Roster Editor for these type of edits it makes the whole process move along faster since it can edit players by individual positions,rating and positions,ratings globally and also certain player gear depending on what version of Flynns Editor you have I believe the 1.7 was his latest and is used by a vast majority of guys who do rosters.

Its not for everyone because it involves the edit formulas inputed to process and sum up the players particular rating and at times uses some radical rating changes found to work via testing and playing the game to see what ratings work best when tweaked or altered to flow better and improve some aspects of the AI.

If you're into roster edits then this is the tool to use for such edits done quickly and calculated to specific ratings you'd come up with as is the case with ballaholic and his crew.

They can be done manualy but would be time consuming and you'd want them all correct so someone versed in using such a roster tool would be the best choice to get them from still you can always get the Editor if its still available and follow its instuctions to do your own.

Holla Back ya'll

rick, do you have flyns roster editor, or a link where i can get it???
Old 12-21-2004, 10:32 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant718
Capa, Why do you have 2 "Settings" saves? one for Human & one for CPU. I didnt know it was possible to load two different settings at one time or am I missing something here?

I believe the 2 Settings saves are due to different slider sets for playing vs Human or playing vs CPU. They can't be loaded simultaneously.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2004, 11:59 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant718
Capa, Why do you have 2 "Settings" saves? one for Human & one for CPU. I didnt know it was possible to load two different settings at one time or am I missing something here?
when you play against another human, load up the human settings.
when you play against the cpu, load the cpu settings.

sorry about lagging on that roster update. will get it out soon.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:13 PM   #53
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
rick, do you have flyns roster editor, or a link where i can get it???
Just thought I'd let you guys know that FlyingFinn's lastest editor is now available, go here:

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

This was originally posted by me on 9/29/04 it was for the 1.6 editor however since that time a new editor has been released and that would be the 1.7 which is what most roster guys/gals use at this current time.

When you go to this site the new 1.7 should be there.

Note:
Read all the instructions when downloading this product as I will assume no responsibility for items DL and am not the original author or creater of this product so I say again, I will assume no responsibility for any problems caused with the use of this product due ones lack of skill or knowledge using it.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 12-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholics
when you play against another human, load up the human settings.
when you play against the cpu, load the cpu settings.

sorry about lagging on that roster update. will get it out soon.
Thanks!
Old 12-23-2004, 11:13 PM   #55
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Updates?

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2004, 01:53 AM   #56
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello. . . echo, echo, echo, echo, echo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »