Home

Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

This is a discussion on Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2005, 01:34 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohitz
I've never tried to do any of these roster updates and game play adjustments. I'm new to this, so bare with me. My first question is where do i find the options to change the sliders? I found one, but it wasnt a number that i could set, it was basically giving me the option to move it up or down. Am i looking in the wrong place?

example:
qb- pass arm strength: +10%
Pass read coverage: +10%
Human/Cpu
Blocking.....16/30
Passing......6/33
Running.....9/33
Catching...27/Max
Coverage.......7/34
Pursuit.......10/24
Tackling......7/31
kicking.....0/10
Fatigue......6/10

thanks again

No problem. For those first two adjustments, the read coverage and arm strength, you can find those under the player edit option. When you go into "Team Rosters" click on a player and some options come up for that player, like releasing to FA, or moving to another team. Go to Edit Player. In this case, when they say up by 10%, they are most likely using Finn's editor, which is a whole nother story. I have a link to his page from my signature below if you want to check it out.

As for the rest. Those numbers for Blocking, Passing, etc are for the slider difficulties. You can find that under options on the main menu. The numbers represent how many "clicks" from zero, or from the far left of the slider. Here is an example from my site...

Hopefully that didnt sound too confusing, heh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2005, 08:25 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
No problem. For those first two adjustments, the read coverage and arm strength, you can find those under the player edit option. When you go into "Team Rosters" click on a player and some options come up for that player, like releasing to FA, or moving to another team. Go to Edit Player. In this case, when they say up by 10%, they are most likely using Finn's editor, which is a whole nother story. I have a link to his page from my signature below if you want to check it out.

As for the rest. Those numbers for Blocking, Passing, etc are for the slider difficulties. You can find that under options on the main menu. The numbers represent how many "clicks" from zero, or from the far left of the slider. Here is an example from my site...

Hopefully that didnt sound too confusing, heh

I appreciate the feed back man, thanks. I'm going to check it out today.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:12 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Which set of edits do i use at the beginning of the season for rookies? i havent seen a definitive set, and the ones on page 2 dont seem to match up right (unless they are right and im an idiot)
Old 05-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi there!

Two questions:
1. With this slider/roster-combo, what about the Interceptions? Are they decreased? I mean, every game I play, my safeties pick off their quarterback 4 to 5 times.

2. Is there a draft update coming out some time?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-22-2005, 10:59 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiff81
Hi there!

Two questions:
1. With this slider/roster-combo, what about the Interceptions? Are they decreased? I mean, every game I play, my safeties pick off their quarterback 4 to 5 times.

2. Is there a draft update coming out some time?

Thanks in advance!

Yes the CPU QB plays much smarter, and I am working on a Draft update. I am using XROBS rosters and updating them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2005, 12:42 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Yes the CPU QB plays much smarter, and I am working on a Draft update. I am using XROBS rosters and updating them
That's great news! Thanks
Old 06-21-2005, 10:26 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ram,
Downloaded thru AR and played your rosters/sliders last p.m. Excellent response and great gameplay! DB's didn't seem stupid and faster game speed made me work for my yardage. My Bengals lost to Falcons 14-3 (probably not surprising to most!) but I really enjoyed gameplay, even at higher speed. I wish that I'd had these settings last season.
At least, now I have a good game to play until Madden 06 (I shudder to think about that!) comes out in August.
Great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »