Home

Team Specific Sliders and Coach Gameplan Sliders - Week 14 Update

This is a discussion on Team Specific Sliders and Coach Gameplan Sliders - Week 14 Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Team Specific Sliders and Coach Gameplan Sliders - Week 14 Update

I'm Back with an update a little bit of a delay but here you go.

Now here is how you implement these sliders. Say you are the 49ers and you are playing the Eagles this week in your season or exhibition mode which ever you like. Now look at your sheet and input all the 49ers sliders on the sheet into the Human sliders. Then look at the Eagles sliders and input them into the CPU sliders and you are set and ready to play your game. You will do this same process before every game you play for which ever teams you and the CPU are using. It only takes a minute to do this before each game.

Everything you need is on this 1 page Spreadsheet, including Penalty and Sub In/Out settings. I also include Rankings by team in Offense, Defense and Overall. So you can quickly see what you are matching up against each week.

** I'm using Candymans rosters **

Here are the Coach Gameplan Sliders I use in Season/Franchise mode. These really bring out how each NFL team really plays. The gameplan sliders are on a 20 point scale in the game so what I did was make each slider tick 5 so it goes from 0-100 in increments of 5. So right in the middle of the slider is 50 / 50. So if you see Run/Pass at 30/70 for a team on this spreadsheet all you have to do it move the slider towards the Pass side of the slider. So it would be 55,60,65,70. and you are done with that slider. Its simple enough to understand I think, if you dont get it let me know i will try to explain it better. All you pretty much have to is worry about the is the bigger number in the ratio and move the slider that way. The only thing you really have to worry about is the RATIO column, that is what you need to input.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPN Team Sliders (Week 14).zip (4.4 KB, 136 views)
File Type: zip Coach Gameplan Sliders (Week 14).zip (4.6 KB, 118 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2005, 12:29 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Team Specific Sliders and Coach Gameplan Sliders - Week 14 Update

Man can I get a update I still use these.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 01-02-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Man can I get a update I still use these.

Sorry XROB I dont have the game anymore, I traded my xbox in when I got my 360 a couple of weeks ago
Old 01-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

How do I look at the gameplan sliders in-game and how do I get them on to my Xbox? I tried using the AR and it says that its not a valid Xbox save.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »