Home

My 'Hall of Fame' Sliders

This is a discussion on My 'Hall of Fame' Sliders within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
My 'Hall of Fame' Sliders

For me, legend is too easy. So I came up with a more difficult sliders where I find it harder to win. If there were another default slider it would have all the Human sliders at 0 and all the CPU sliders full, and thats exactly how I got the idea for these sliders. And they play great.

Human Sliders are all at 0, except for fatigue. Leave that at the legend default 10 clicks from the right.

CPU Sliders are all maxed out, except for Kicking and Fatigue. Kicking should be 5 clicks away from being full- I've seen Seattle's kicker miss a FG with the slider at this level. Fatigue should be at 0 for CPU. This way you'll see the back up running back quite often.

Interception slider should be at 0, leave fumble and injury at their default.

Difficulty moddifier for these are 1.9. Which is as lot higher than legend (1.75) and they add a more difficult and better playing game.

- OS Staff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: My 'Hall of Fame' Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
For me, legend is too easy. So I came up with a more difficult sliders where I find it harder to win. If there were another default slider it would have all the Human sliders at 0 and all the CPU sliders full, and thats exactly how I got the idea for these sliders. And they play great.

Human Sliders are all at 0, except for fatigue. Leave that at the legend default 10 clicks from the right.

CPU Sliders are all maxed out, except for Kicking and Fatigue. Kicking should be 5 clicks away from being full- I've seen Seattle's kicker miss a FG with the slider at this level. Fatigue should be at 0 for CPU. This way you'll see the back up running back quite often.

Interception slider should be at 0, leave fumble and injury at their default.

Difficulty moddifier for these are 1.9. Which is as lot higher than legend (1.75) and they add a more difficult and better playing game.
Sounds cool phil...I've thought Legend is fairly easy too, but I guess that'll happen after playing the same football game for 2 years. These sliders help make the CPU's offense more respectable? I'm gonna have to try these out if they make the CPU passing game more realistic.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

Somehow these sliders got tagged "extreme."

- OS Staff
Old 08-04-2006, 02:04 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

hey phil, ur using ricksters roster with the oline edit, speed edit, and agressivenss edit?........also what game speed do u play on? also eq on or eq off?.....thanks so much phil......u da man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »