Home

jd's sliders.. what do you think?

This is a discussion on jd's sliders.. what do you think? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
jd's sliders.. what do you think?

figured i post these to get some feedback from everyone, i did a lot of work with the dummy slider's for madden 09.
converted from madden, right after that... i love this game.. got my action replay the other day so i started playing this again, wow what a difference with you guy's roster's!!! much thanks.

i'm using fun n gun's 09/10 franchise file... with a few edits to kickers,punters lowered down, speed increase for certain player's, qb speed lowered down, etc...

i play for a total sim expeirence and try not to take advantage of a few flaws that the game has like scrambling with qb's all the time and i dont use turbo when i run with my qb for example. it's hard to win a game in the nfl and i want to have to focus on every play, and feel threatened by the computer if i make a dumb mistake.

Quarter Length: 7 minutes
Game Speed: Normal
Performance EQ: Off
Multiple Hot Routes: On
camera 10,10,0 qb and running pivot on!!! pass zoom out off!
Gameplay Sliders

Human Blocking: 0
Human Passing: 0
Human Running: 20
Human Catching: 32
Human Coverage: 9
Human Pursuit: 7
Human Tackling: 20
Human Kicking: 8
Human Fatigue: 5

CPU Blocking: 0
CPU Passing: 40
CPU Running: 40
CPU Catching: 32
CPU Coverage: 40
CPU Pursuit: 7
CPU Tackling: 20
CPU Kicking: 25
CPU Fatigue: 3

Injury: 9
Fumble: 27
Interception: 0

Penalties

All Penalties: al 20. except clipping, false start,neutral zone 25.

Coach Gameplan Settings

got these from the boards. Are these what everyone reccomends?

Offense: Run/Pass: 0
Pass: Short/Deep: 20 (MAX)
Run: Outside/Inside: 0
Defense:Run/Pass: 0
Defense: Man/Zone: 20 (MAX)
Blitz: 0
Cover Short/Deep: 20 (MAX)

things i still hope to fix are getting full back's to block, more errant throws from the qb's like high, low, etc.. kicking game i think with lowering there kpw and accu. down i like the feel. also i think wr's block to well. alot of suction blocking.. peolple like hines ward,anquan boldin etc.. should block well, not every wr.

anyway i feel that with finn's editor we can still improve the gameplay. there are so many attributes i just need to figure out some of the things to help it play even better. any help from people is appreciated.

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-29-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: changes in blue!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: jd's sliders.. what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
figured i post these to get some feedback from everyone, i did a lot of work with the dummy slider's for madden 09.
converted from madden, right after that... i love this game.. got my action replay the other day so i started playing this again, wow what a difference with you guy's roster's!!! much thanks.

i'm using fun n gun's 09/10 franchise file... with a few edits to kickers,punters lowered down, speed increase for certain player's, qb speed lowered down, etc...

i play for a total sim expeirence and try not to take advantage of a few flaws that the game has like scrambling with qb's all the time and i dont use turbo when i run with my qb for example. it's hard to win a game in the nfl and i want to have to focus on every play, and feel threatened by the computer if i make a dumb mistake.

Quarter Length: 7 minutes
Game Speed: Normal
Performance EQ: Off
Multiple Hot Routes: On
camera 10,10,0 qb and running pivot on!!! pass zoom out off!
Gameplay Sliders

Human Blocking: 0
Human Passing: 0
Human Running: 20
Human Catching: 40
Human Coverage: 10
Human Pursuit: 0
Human Tackling: 7
Human Kicking: 8
Human Fatigue: 8

CPU Blocking: 0
CPU Passing: 40
CPU Running: 25
CPU Catching: 40
CPU Coverage: 40
CPU Pursuit: 0
CPU Tackling: 12
CPU Kicking: 25
CPU Fatigue: 5

Injury: 16
Fumble: 25
Interception: 18

Penalties

All Penalties: al 20. except clipping, false start,neutral zone 25.

Coach Gameplan Settings

got these from the boards. Are these what everyone reccomends?

Offense: Run/Pass: 0
Pass: Short/Deep: 20 (MAX)
Run: Outside/Inside: 0
Defense:Run/Pass: 0
Defense: Man/Zone: 20 (MAX)
Blitz: 0
Cover Short/Deep: 20 (MAX)

things i still hope to fix are getting full back's to block, more errant throws from the qb's like high, low, etc.. kicking game i think with lowering there kpw and accu. down i like the feel. also i think wr's block to well. alot of suction blocking.. peolple like hines ward,anquan boldin etc.. should block well, not every wr.

anyway i feel that with finn's editor we can still improve the gameplay. there are so many attributes i just need to figure out some of the things to help it play even better. any help from people is appreciated.
That scares me
Old 06-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: jd's sliders.. what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
That scares me
lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »