Home

Interception and Fumble Sliders

This is a discussion on Interception and Fumble Sliders within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Interception and Fumble Sliders

I have most set at zero, except for superstars like Ed Reed for example. This game is an int problem, but I think superstar dbs should int the ball better than average players.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Interception and Fumble Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Even with setting all defensive players with zero catch still gets interceptions. I haven't tried Interceptions at zero, but that will be my next step. There are way too many interceptions in this game, so something has to be done.
And also if you are still not finding something for you that works . . . .you can always ZERO out the Hold On To Ball Slider. Although Yes INT's are in football and here to stay. There should be no way to fully turn off INT's so thats where your skill level comes into play.

if you are getting tons of INT's make sure your putting the ball where your WR can get it only and if your throwing into coverage chose the best pass for the situation. If your WR beat the DB off the line then Lob it, if the DB is ahead of the WR then bullet works most of the time. That way your not leaving the ball in the air for a long time and it becomes harder for both parties to hold onto.

Come check out the forums @
http://www.THLForums.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »