Home

Old 08-27-2004, 11:14 AM   #1737
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonoc
hey dan what fatigue sliders and sub %s do you use for both cpu and humn.
peace

Hey Roono, I use Fatigue at 8 for both and sub in/out at 85/70, it works great
Old 08-27-2004, 12:57 PM   #1738
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Hey Roono, I use Fatigue at 8 for both and sub in/out at 85/70, it works great
Dan, to clarify your sub setting. When you change the auto substitution setting sub out is listed first then sub in. Is the 85 sub out or truly sub in. Just want to make sure since many people on the board are inverting the percentages. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2004, 01:18 PM   #1739
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Hey guys I did some testing last night and it seems the the Fatigue slider is the most important slider there is. Because the higher you go with Fatigue the more powerful the offense gets for both the CPU and Human. Put it up around 30 and see what happens. It rediculous. So I settled at 8, right now its seems perfect, good subs and great game play.
i totally agree on the importance of the fatigue slider. it's really is useless to list the settings for the other sliders and talk about how your games are playing without talking about fatigue.

setting computer running at 40 with a computer fatigue of 30 is a completely different animal that computer running at 40 with a computer fatigure of 8. fatigue also affects your passing accuracy and the number of drops you'll see by your wr's. it really is a 'global' setting.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:25 PM   #1740
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbprice20
i totally agree on the importance of the fatigue slider. it's really is useless to list the settings for the other sliders and talk about how your games are playing without talking about fatigue.

setting computer running at 40 with a computer fatigue of 30 is a completely different animal that computer running at 40 with a computer fatigure of 8. fatigue also affects your passing accuracy and the number of drops you'll see by your wr's. it really is a 'global' setting.
thats why i think the game plays ALOT better with a higher setting of the FATIGUE slider. any low setting gets the players tired really quick, which leads to OL's not blocking, CPU QB's passing for 30%, CPU running backs rushing 2.1 yards a carry....I have both HUMAN and CPU fatigue set at 30 with a sub in/out set very high...if i am not mistaken, sub out is at 80, and sub in at 95. that way you still get the backups in the game, but you are miminizing some of the weak play by your palyers and CPU players because their ratings arent taking a huge hit from fatigueing.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:38 PM   #1741
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGamer
Dan, to clarify your sub setting. When you change the auto substitution setting sub out is listed first then sub in. Is the 85 sub out or truly sub in. Just want to make sure since many people on the board are inverting the percentages. Thanks!

Okay for Auto Subs I have Sub out - 70% and Sub in - 85%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2004, 04:26 PM   #1742
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
thats why i think the game plays ALOT better with a higher setting of the FATIGUE slider. any low setting gets the players tired really quick, which leads to OL's not blocking, CPU QB's passing for 30%, CPU running backs rushing 2.1 yards a carry....I have both HUMAN and CPU fatigue set at 30 with a sub in/out set very high...if i am not mistaken, sub out is at 80, and sub in at 95. that way you still get the backups in the game, but you are miminizing some of the weak play by your palyers and CPU players because their ratings arent taking a huge hit from fatigueing.
I cant agree more.

Fatigue set at 20
subs out 85%
subs in 95%

Gives you great stats and great rotions for both teams.

Tim
Old 08-27-2004, 05:21 PM   #1743
Pro

OVR: 7

Hey Tim....just a quick ?...Havent started a season yet(with team specific sliders) but do we put pursuit at 10 for all teams and does that affect the "Feel" for different team speed....thanks
Old 08-27-2004, 05:51 PM   #1744
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe
Hey Tim....just a quick ?...Havent started a season yet(with team specific sliders) but do we put pursuit at 10 for all teams and does that affect the "Feel" for different team speed....thanks
I say try this. Play a couple of games with the pursuit slider set at 10. Then play a couple with the slider set with the speed rating average of all 11 Dplayers. Then play a couple with the slider set with the speed rating average of just the LBs and DBs. Then pick the one you like best.

I personnally like speed rating of all LBs and DBs players for now. But I am still testing this one out.

Tim

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »