OVR: 15
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

Ton of useful INFO..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #1746
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow so much information and so many posts to read. I've tinkered with sliders for a while and were using 1.76 difficulty ones. I'd like to make them real hard but not cheap. I can't stand when the game just cheats you like in legendary mode. I'd probably end up using default rosters since I don't have an action replay. What would people recommend?

And another factor to consider is that I play more of the 25 scenarios than I do regular games. I can't get enough of the Bills comeback game or the ice bowl so I really want the sliders to make sense with the scenarios(time remaining, difficulty).

Anyone have a quick set of sliders they can post? It's gotta be hard because I hate running roughshod. I wanna really have to use my brain to win games.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:38 AM   #1747
Banned

THEone86's Arena

OVR: 2

My Main Problem With ALL Sliders Is that i keep Getting Sacked, i can never get a pass off, and with the Redskins OL i shouldnt be getting sacked 8-12 times a game...any advice on that? or do i just suck?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #1748
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think that you might be moving the Qb back to far after you hike the ball. If you control the Qb and bring him back to far and out of the pocket the tackles can't hold off the DE's. Then they just cut in or just do a swim move and then your down. I'd advise to press the hike button and then let the computer do the Qb's natural drop. If its still coming to fast then move back a little manual. Also, do you know how to do the Qb evade? It helps a lot when you have a one on one with a defensive lineman who gets through to fast. Just wiggle the thumbstick in the opposite direction that he is coming and if you time in right, you will get a little more time to throw.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #1749
Rookie

OVR: 5

I looked through at least 100 of these pages and i use bills sliders. Pretty challenging but realistic. This was discussed 6 years ago i don't know if it has any relevance now.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #1750
Banned

OVR: 1

Where can I set up my sub in / out sliders ??
And does anyone know why or how to stop the CPU going 4 wide on 3rd and long. Now a days I do a draw or HB slam just not to throw a pick.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #1751
Banned

THEone86's Arena

OVR: 2

I CAN NOT PASS AT ALL >_<

I've played with DR's Sliders, All-Pro Default, Bills, Heelfans, EVERYTHING. I can NOT Pass the ball in any matter what so ever.

It also seems near impossible for me to stop the CPU From marching up field through the air.

My Com% Usually ranges anywhere from 20% to 30% I've tried multiple teams. I Just suck immensely. Any Reccomendations to help me suck less?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I can Pass just fine now.

Another thing though. Seems I have reached an Impass, I Do very Well on All-Pro Default, winning a good majority of my games by an avg of 12 points, but with Sliders, I get my *** kickd. It really does suck. but I'm going to try and Fixuate Sliders as I go through My chise'

Last edited by THEone86; 10-12-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #1752
MVP

OVR: 0

i just had a shootout against the rams...me raiders(34) rams(37)
tory hold killed me with 200 yds receiving
marshal faulk had a 72 yd td and even taunted me to the endzone lol.
i had a chance to tie it but i threw it to the endzone with a few seconds left figuring it would be caught or incomplete nope was picked lol with 1 sec left.
my decisions really affect this game and the sliders if anyone wants to know, i tweaked them through this game and it was amazing the computer had 386 yds of offense and i had 367 yds. bulger completed 59% with 3 tds.
gannon 3 picks. lol mostly due to poor passing decisions by me
but just wanted to share that i am so glad i had a good game finally after 8 years. (still playing madden 25 btw)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »