Home

Bill's Sliders Plus Franchise House Rules

This is a discussion on Bill's Sliders Plus Franchise House Rules within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2004, 09:19 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Bill's Sliders Plus Franchise House Rules

is performance eq on or off?, I have them off and getting good stats
Old 09-20-2004, 07:53 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5

with the game already stats on pro i get burned with runnin plays i use the broncos mostly updated d line only i added deltha and mobley from a trade from dolphins for hearsthaha

but yeah um i usually use the coach pick

also i already have a hard time completing pass's any tips for that i have well plummer smith hakim ( lions ) and ash alie

don't know if i'm going back to far with plum or what but i complete about 56 or 24 percent of pass's so i reley on my updated q grif tho i'm buyin a max drive morrow and useing the updated rosters and starting a new fracnsh

i need runnin tips prep tips and pass tips

prep i'm using the prep from espnvideogames.com fourms
Old 09-21-2004, 01:04 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 5

i read good things about these but don't want to take the chance of adjusting my sliders knowning i can set um back but i have a good time as it is playing with just the pro setting and i get like 40 points an average with my modifyed bronco's i do want a challenge should i go to all pro and see how well i do from there?
Old 09-23-2004, 12:36 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 11

I recently moved CPU coverage up to 40, but that was more in response to how much I've played than anything else. I doubt that I'll change anything else--I'm getting good, interesting games, and I don't think the sliders can really be improved unless it's in combination with a bunch of ratings edits, which I don't even want to start looking into.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:54 PM   #61
MVP

Chrono's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by billharris44
I recently moved CPU coverage up to 40, but that was more in response to how much I've played than anything else. I doubt that I'll change anything else--I'm getting good, interesting games, and I don't think the sliders can really be improved unless it's in combination with a bunch of ratings edits, which I don't even want to start looking into.
Good call... while I was having a lot of trouble passing (and running for that matter) when I first used your sliders, I eventually started having good games, but was passing a little too well. After playing many many games, I think mastering max passing was the main reason for this. I too slowly raised CPU coverage up until it was eventually at 40. I've been using these sliders for a long time and other then this change haven't looked back. I don't think I ever said it before... but THANK YOU Bill for the great sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2004, 10:13 AM   #62
Pr*

Hogfan2502's Arena

OVR: 10

What gameplay level are Bill's sliders for, what is his sub in/sub out %, what gameplay speed is he using, and what min. quarters?

Last edited by Hogfan2502; 09-26-2004 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:50 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

which game speed are you using bill ?
Old 09-27-2004, 07:33 PM   #64
BAS
Banned

OVR: 1

I have heard that 'slow' game speed is the best for this game, but I don't know what bill is using for his settings. I have been using 'slow' so-far and the game seems fine. Something else might be better for these sliders, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »