Home

BZito75's Sliders ver.1

This is a discussion on BZito75's Sliders ver.1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2004, 02:57 PM   #1
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11
BZito75's Sliders ver.1

ok guys seeing as i havent posted much in the past (i mainly just read), i thought id post my two cents on the slider issue...

Quarter Time: 8 Min.
EQ: ON
Mult. Hot Routes: ON
Game Play: SLOW

Ok im just gonna run thru my sliders from memory (im at work right now) and if u have any questions just pm me.

***ALL SLIDERS SET STARTING AT 0***
Human/Computer
Blocking: 0/0
Running: 5/6
Passing: 0/0
Catching: 40/40
Coverage: 8/10 (at 0 the dbs seem to run the other way)
Pursuit: 4/7
Tackling: 0/0 (with running at 5&6 and tackling at 0, the human rb breaks tackles)
Kicking: 0/0
Fatigue: 8/20
Injury: 17
Fumble: 20
Int's: 0

read n post some results guys... they may not be the best sliders in the world, but im enjoying them ... im using the falcons in a franchise n i lost the first game 36-29 to the 49ers, both teams had around 350 in total yards. kinda high but it felt like smooth football (picking up blocks, open field tackles, etc...)

P.S. I took GLOBALBEATS ideas on zeroing out sliders thanx bro

Last edited by BZito75; 09-24-2004 at 03:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2004, 04:51 PM   #2
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: BZito75's Sliders ver.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
ok guys seeing as i havent posted much in the past (i mainly just read), i thought id post my two cents on the slider issue...

Quarter Time: 8 Min.
EQ: ON
Mult. Hot Routes: ON
Game Play: SLOW

Ok im just gonna run thru my sliders from memory (im at work right now) and if u have any questions just pm me.

***ALL SLIDERS SET STARTING AT 0***
Human/Computer
Blocking: 0/0
Running: 5/6
Passing: 0/0
Catching: 40/40
Coverage: 8/10 (at 0 the dbs seem to run the other way)
Pursuit: 4/7
Tackling: 0/0 (with running at 5&6 and tackling at 0, the human rb breaks tackles)
Kicking: 0/0
Fatigue: 8/20
Injury: 17
Fumble: 20
Int's: 0

read n post some results guys... they may not be the best sliders in the world, but im enjoying them ... im using the falcons in a franchise n i lost the first game 36-29 to the 49ers, both teams had around 350 in total yards. kinda high but it felt like smooth football (picking up blocks, open field tackles, etc...)

P.S. I took GLOBALBEATS ideas on zeroing out sliders thanx bro
your welcome...i have noticed a couple people that have taken this idea and it seems like the gameplay gets positive reviews...it has been enjoyable watching my OL or FB pick up oncoming defenders and actually making an attempt to block...besides the CPU QB play, this is was my biggest gripe...now, that is deffinatey not a annoyance anymore...the DB play has seemed fine to me with adjusted ratings and performance EQ ON....the CPU QB has slightly improved with the adjusted ratings i made (thanks too all who contributed) but it still isnt where it should be....and my feeling is that it wont get any better...i read another thread where someone mentions to adjust ALL QBS PASS READ COVERAGE to 99...this could possibly be the answer, but i dont want to start a new franchise, let alone adjust anymore ratings....to me, the game is playing pretty well and will be happy until 2k6 comes out...I just hope VC and SEGA fix these issues for next years versions...not only that, but i hope that they dont screw something else up in the process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »