Home

The Path to Victory---My Arizona Cradinals Dynasty

This is a discussion on The Path to Victory---My Arizona Cradinals Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: The Path to Victory---My Arizona Cradinals Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
How has Serna been on FGs for you? He is very erratic for me. Looks like a good lineup though.
Serna has been good most of the time, his awsome kicking power is what I like about him. Although he does made some random misses in close range, once he even missed an extra point!!! But I'd say that only happens less than 10% of the time.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

campbell can also play a 1-gap DT, so if you need that and are stacked at DE, try switching campbell to DT and see how he does there

i would quicksub him in there ingame to see if hes effective before finalizing that
Old 05-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

Sounds like close range accuracy is Serna's weak spot then. I love watching him kick it out the back of the end zone. It is funny though if you supersim the opponent always gets a return. I am going to mess around with some of the skills on my stc and see if that helps.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
Passing also seems to work better in this game.
That's why I made some changes to the slider. I put RBA up to 85 and RBL to 70, I also decreased PBL to 45.

BTW, anyone know how to edit the title of the forum posts? I forgot to put "NFL Head Coach" in my title
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #21
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSHHT

BTW, anyone know how to edit the title of the forum posts? I forgot to put "NFL Head Coach" in my title

thats what actually led me to this lol. i didnt really read HC threads. i thought this was a madden dynasty at first

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
It is funny though if you supersim the opponent always gets a return.
Supersim just messes the game up, one time I supersimed a match against Seahawks, I got owned by them, then I played it out, and I beat them by 3 TDs.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNyeTheScienceGuy
campbell can also play a 1-gap DT, so if you need that and are stacked at DE, try switching campbell to DT and see how he does there
Thanks for the idea, but Cambell is in his last year in his contract, and he's asking way too much for my little cap space to take, so unless I can get him for less in FA bidding, I don't think he'll be on my team next year.
Plus, I still got 3 good ends even with Cambell gone, but none of thier size is good for a DT.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #24
Pro

Week 14 at the Ravens
The Ravens won the coin toss, and they decided to start with the ball. But right off the kickoff. The Raven KR fumbles and it was recovered by Nealy at the 24, giving me a great atvantage right off the bat. After a 11 yard run and a 8 yard pass. It's 2nd and 2 on the 5. I tried a pitch play, loss of one. So I called one of my created plays called "all curl", it's a shut gun play with 5 WR all going short curls, and Robinson was able to find Mathis for a TD. 7-0 Arizona.

The Raven's first drive will end with a punt, so did my second drive. But on the Ravens' next drive, E.Wilson would intercept the ball at around mid field, and I was able to march all the way to the 18 yard line. Then, with a beautiful pass from Robinson to Boldin, the Cardinal would get another TD, and the srcore is now 14-0.

The Ravens then passed all the way to my 30 yard line with ease as if my secondary doesn't even exist. But then the pass was again intercepted, this time by my nickle corner Bulluck, and he returns it all the way for a TD. 21-0 Arizona.

The Ravens' next drive would fail again, and they'll punt with 57 seconds left in the half, after a few good runs, I was able to make a 37 yard field goal. It's 24-0 at the half.

My opening drive in the second half was going very good, my run and pass offence were all performing very well. Until we got to their 18 yard line, then Norwood would fumble on a run and give them the ball.

But the Raven couldn't make use of the chance, and the drive stalled at midfield. The Cardinals marched slowly down the filed from their own 20. No matter what they do, the Ravens' D just can't stop them from moving down the field. And the drive ended on a 20 yard TD pass to Rice. 31-0.

The Cards would add another 2 passing TDs as the icing on the cake before the game ends. The final score is 45-0. Arizona wins, and I got my second career shutout.

Robinson was 15-19, 252 yards, and 5 TDs!! Rice had 65 yards on 14 carries, Norwood 27 yards on 6 attempts, and Robinson also got 9 yards on a QB sneak. Boldin had 5 catches and 2 TDs. Filzgerald, Manthis, and Rice each had one TD. Defence steped up big this game, giving out 6 sacks!! Campbell, Hutton, and Riggs each had two sacks.

The key of this huge win is the good D and the success of both rush and pass offence. Usually I only get about 40 rushing yards per game, but this time I got 101. I hope I will do as good as this game when I face the Redskins next week.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »