Home

Intense Indoor Football Association (Madden 2007 PC)

This is a discussion on Intense Indoor Football Association (Madden 2007 PC) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Intense Indoor Football Association (Madden 2007 PC)

About the IIFA
This is an off-line franchise/league journal where I post Game summarys for each weeks game of the week and highlights. People can sign up and place their player in the league and write their own player bio etc.. It has been a lot of fun and hopefully you guys enjoy it.

I used to post on the old MM Forum before is closed but decided to hold out on posting this on here until after the season was over so I could start from season 5 and on.

This league plays on a 50 yard field (not really, changed the layout to make it look 50 yards so there is more of an indoor football style to things) I also tweaked the AI settings to make scores higher during cpu vs cpu play but we do get a lot of low scoring games a long with high scoring so its off and on really.

I will begin posting from the off-season. We are currently in week 3 so there will be a few quick posts.

League Homepage
IIFA STAT CENTRAL

Last edited by Yo Dwg; 08-02-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Intense Indoor Football Association (Madden 2007 PC)

Season 4 comes to a close/BREAKING NEWS!
Omaha ends the season on a bad note yet again by losing to the Los Angeles Bandits in the Indoor Bowl to the score of 17 to 14. "We tried but things just dont work out sometimes, better luck next year AGAIN!" words from an upset Jay Cruz.

Although season 4 is now over things are still very a live in the IIFA. The Commissioner released a press note just a few hours ago talking about the league's future. Here is that note below.

"Things have been great over the past 4 seasons and will continue to just get better with the help of our loyal fans. We had an excellent showcase down in Miami this week end where there was yet another unpredictable game.

One of the teams involved in todays press release played in the Indoor Bowl that I just mentioned which makes things a bit sour to discuss but I will continue anyway.

The following teams will no longer play for the IIFA because they are either folding or chose to move to another league. Those teams are the Omaha Beef, South Georgia Wildcats, Kentucky Horseman, Parksburg Predators, Peoria Pirates, Austin Rockers, Spokane Shock, Utah Warriors, Big Sky Thunder, Iowa Barnstormers, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers, Beaumont Drillers, Chorpus Christi Sharks, Florida Firecats, Milwaukee Iron, Carolina Cobras, Manchester Wolves, Wyoming Cavalry, Sioux Falls Storm and the Mississippi Firedogs.

We will do our best to put new teams in certain former team locations. We will have the complete list of season 5 IIFA teams with in the coming weeks. Our plan is to get each team owner to sign a contract which will hold their team in the league for the next 10 to 15 years depending on the deal each individual team signs. They will have the option to relocate their franchise during any off-season. I can promise you, Season 5 and on will be the most stable you have ever seen the Intense Indoor Football Association. Thanks, Commish."

Last edited by Yo Dwg; 08-02-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
Rookie

League Meeting Comes to a Close

After a long league meeting everything seems to be getting back to normal. All owners agreed to a player draft which was completed sometime late sunday. "For the most part we are happy. Everything went smoothly, I mean sure there was some disagreements here and there but i'm just glad things got completed rather then holding up play..." words from the new Philadelphia Phantoms owner. He is also the former Parksburg Predators owner.

It will be very interesting to see how everyone does with new systems. J.D. Fraizer was a monster with the Beef so how will he do as a Panther? Those questions are yet to be answered but with the talent Peoria has brought in Fraizer should do ok. On the other hand two of his former teammates landed on the same team. Delvin Hughley and Zach Henderson both ended up signing with the Philadelphia Phantoms a long with former Driller middle linebacker Tyrell McCrea and Predator kicker Ryan Cotto.

Below is a complete list of user player draft results...

Player Name - Position - Team Drafted by
Ryan Dennard - WR - Panthers

Zach Henderson - WR - Phantoms

Kyle Kutz - QB - Greyhounds

Romeir Loggins - RE - Blitz

Spencer Levin - RB - Slaughter

H.J. Smith - RB - Thunder

Ryan Cotto - K - Phantoms

Colt Manning - QB - Bulls

Flizzy Flynn Collins - WR - Thunder

Oliver James - HB - Fire

David Ochoa - QB - Express

Adam Baker - WR - Greyhounds

Delvin Hughley - SS - Phantoms

Gabriel Caron - RB - Bulls

Jamal Miller - SS - Thunder

Chritian Langley - TE - Thunder

Alex Arbutina - CB - Fire

J.J Baker - DB - Highflyers

J.D. Frazier - QB - Panthers

Thomas Stargell - QB - Highflyers

Dominique Dorsey - QB - Wildcats

Jack Alton - QB - Heat

Devon Gaudet - WR - Knights

Zane Mitchell - QB - Revenge

Jonnathan Veloso - WR - Slaughter

Devin McCoy - QB - Flames

David Tran - RB - Wolfpack

Chris Yow - QB - Bonecrushers

Gunner Lowery - QB - Freedom

Mario Tillman - CB - Heat

Alec Cruz - TE - Phantoms

Tyrell McCrea - MLB - Phantoms

Jay Cruz - WR - Wolfpack

Samuel Renee - QB - Stingers

Andy Frost - QB - Asteroids

David Emerson - CB - Bulls

Jeremy Buffington - WR - Bats

Gary Kelly - QB - Slaughter

Tyler Stemen - QB - Bats

Tony Marinelli - RB - Shine

Jose Villatoro - RB - Rush

Nick Hanson - QB - Silverbacks

Steven Lykett - QB - Raptors

Jarek Forge - RB - Cheetahs

Gino Torretta - QB - Bolts

Jason Xavyer - HB - Bullets

Kevin Curtis - FS - Asteroids

Andrew Van Lee-Adam - WR - Stallions

James Colvin - WR - Mayhem

Harley Warren - WR - Bullets

Oliver Hester - SS - Phantoms

Delon Selon Jr. - HB - Stallions

Lawrence Payne - WR - Raptors

Jake Palmer - QB - Bandits

Richard Vent - K - Greyhounds

Last edited by Yo Dwg; 08-02-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
Rookie

IIFA is Ready to Kickoff Season 5!

The IIFA is ready to kick off arguably one of the most anticipated seasons in league history. "We had a bumpy off-season which called for a lot of hard work from all of us here in the Intense Indoor Football Association but everything turned out fine in the end. I am very excited about what is to come from this year. The only slight change in play would be in stadiums. All of our teams have aquired their own indoor facility to use during the season except for Honolulu and Hillsborough. The Express will be playing at Aloha stadium (Home to the NFL's Pro Bowl), and the Heat will play at Raymond James stadium (Home of the NFL's Tampabay Buccaneers)..." Words from the IIFA commissioner.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
Rookie

IIFA SEASON 5 DEBUT!

The IIFA's debut game took place Thursday afternoon and went very well. The match pinned the Peoria Panthers against the Honolulu Express.

J.D. Frazier did not live up to his old Beef days as he went for zero touchdowns on the day. On the other hand Honolulu managed a couple of TDs which made for a very low scoring game. The final was Express 14, Panthers 3.

Now that week one is in the books I guess I can state my playoff predictions. Although they lost this week I am going to go out on a lim and say the Slaughter will make it to the championship. I do think they made a poor decision in trading Spencer Levin away but I am not going to judge. In order for my prediction to come true they will have to beat teams such as the Philadelphia Phantoms and the Milwaukee Bonecrushers which is the main reason I think I may be wrong but oh well we will see.

In the other conference I'm going to go with the Oakland Fire. They have two great weapons in Oliver James and Alec Arbutina. Are they enough to take them to the top? Possibly. The only trouble I see in their future is with the Fort Wayne Freedom and the Baltimore Asteroids.

Making predictions is very hard to do with only one week to look at but hey I did my best. Good luck to everyone in season five of this excellent league!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
Rookie

Week 3 - Game of the Week Recap

This game was one of the highest scoring games in league history. Both teams went over 30 points, shoot one went over 60!

In indoor football these kind of scores are to be expected but for some reason in the IIFA there is a mass amount of defensive struggles.

The Olympia Highflyers put on an excellent show for the home croud as they defeated the Philadelphia Phantoms 66 to 39. "I did my best to win the game for our team but every once in a while the adrenaline kicked in and I'd throw the ball to the other team. For that all I can do is apologize, apologize apologize..." words from a distraught Sylvester (Quarterback of the Phantoms)

I still think the Phantoms can bounce back from this but no doubt the Highflyers opened up some eyes sunday. They were led by QB Thomas Stargell and defensive (*cough*beast*cough*) back Alec Arbutina.

Game Highlights

League Homepage
IIFA STAT CENTRAL

Last edited by Yo Dwg; 08-02-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Week 5 - Day of the Kicker and Bouncing Helmets

I am not sure if these teams had bad offenses or great defenses but there was pretty much no scoring going on other then place kicks.

The first and only touchdown came late in the game when the Thunder decided to throw a deep pass to Flizzy Flyn Collins which bounced off a Cheetah defender's helmet into Flizzy's hands for six. Prior to that the Cheetahs punted the ball but ran down the clock to 24 seconds. Good idea or bad idea? Good at the time but once New Orleans scored things kinda back fired (at least we thought).

With very little time on the clock Charlotte managed an excellent drive putting them in field goal range. Roberts came in and booted the game winner which made the final score 12 to 10. Very low scoring game but it had an excellent finish so i'm not complaining.

Game Highlights

League Homepage

IIFA STAT CENTRAL
Old 08-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8

this looks very interesting

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »