Home

The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar!

This is a discussion on The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar! within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #9
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar!

Had an interview today and tomorrow I've got my IQ test man i don't wanna seem dumb with my new team. Here were the Q and A's from the interview

Q: How good are you? Would you throw your name in with Brady Quinn and Jamarcus Russell?
A: Some people say so... I guess we're about to find out, right?

Q: What number are you going to wear in the pros?
A: I want the same number i wore in college. That's how people now me.

Q:What team would you like to be drafted by?
A: Green Bay. That place has so much history.

Q: Do you care when you get drafted?
A: Not really, as long as I get to play in the NFL.

Q: Ok, Bye
End

I didn't wanna be rude but i don't wanna be drafted really in the late 3rd round or in the 4th. No one does, right? I guess the stat the might kill me is it seems I'm afraid of defenders because i can't break tackles for crap. But why would a QB need to break tackle I'm not a Michael Vick. I don't want the QB option.

I just finished the IQ Test i got a 80%. The NFL conciders that pretty high. Good thing I don't have to worry about a team thinking I'm dumb. That would be rough. Gotta go know got the combine tomorrow I'm so nervous. I'll probobally do the pocket presence for all the teams. See ya.

Gomets97's Orioles Dynasty
Old 08-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

I'm so nervous it's my turn in the combine. I chose to do the Pocket Presence drill. It's my best if you didn't know. I thought about doing the Percision Passing drill to switch it up but this is the most important day of my career so I'm stickin with the Pocket Presence.

Just got done and I got a gold rank. YESSS!!!!! Now I'm really excited for the draft. I know I'm a great QB and i can lead any team. The Draft is in a week see you then.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

I'm in the audience and the draft is about to start. I'm really confident that I'll be a first or second round pick. Well I gotta shut up draft is starting. Talk to you again when I get picked. Some old lady just shushed me. She's probobally a players grandma. No patience. Now shes really mad see yay in a bit.

Back and guess what. I got drafted by the Redskins in the last pick of the third round. Pretty cool. I'm flying to my new apartment in Washington tommorow I'm so excited to be in the NFL!! I admit I would've like to be picked sooners but beggers can't be choosers, right? I also wished I was heading off to Kansas City but once again beggers can't be choosers. Talk to ya when I go to practice and play my first preseason game. Bye.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

Redskins Line-Up

QB- Jason Campbell
QB- Eric Albers
QB- Mark Brunell
QB- Todd Collins
HB- Clinton Portis
HB- Ladell Bettis
HB- Rock Cartwright
HB- Derrick Blaylock
FB- Mike Sellers
WR- Santana Moss
WR- Brandon Lloyd
WR-Antwaan Randle El
WR-James Thrash
TE- Chris Cooley
TE- Todd Yoder
LT- Chris Samels
LT- Calvin Armstrong
LG- Taylor Whitley
LG- Mike Pucillo
C- Casey Rabach
C- Ross Tucker
RG- Randy Thomas
RG- William Whitticker
RT- Jon Jansen
RT- Todd Wade
LE- Andre Carter
LE- Renaldo Wynn
RE- Phillip Daniels
RE-Demetric Evans
DT- Cornelius Griffin
DT- Kedric Golston
DT- Joe Salave'A
DT- Anthony Montgomery
LOLB- Marcus Washington
LOLB- Khary Campbell
MLB- London Fletcher
MLB- Lemar Marshall
ROLB- Rocky Mcintosh
ROLB- Dallas Sartz
CB- Shawn Springs
CB- Carlos Rogers
CB- Fred Smoot
CB- David Macklin
CB- Ade Jimoh
FS- Sean Taylor
FS- Pierson Prioleau
FS-Reed Doughtry
SS- Laron Landry
SS- Omar Stoutmire
SS- Vernon Fox
K- Shaun Suisham
P- Derrick Frost

I= Rookie

Will update when changed
Old 08-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

I'm shocked. Jason Campbell has two overall points above me right now but for now I'm at the top of the depth chart but that will probobally change when the preseason is over.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #14
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

Had training camp today. I got a total of 113 points and an average of 11 points per play a pretty average score. I'm excited for our first preseason against the Titans this sunday. Til then there ar no more practices so I'm free for a bit.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

Quick note I do not play defense and I do not play offense if I'm not out there so if I lose its not entirely me fault. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #16
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

We're in Tennesee and I'm excited for my first game in the NFL. We chose heads and we won the toss lucky us. We chose to recieve. I got the start and ran onto the field for my first time ever. On 3rd and 4 coach called the slant play intended for Santana Moss. He saved us as he slid and caught the ball for a first down. We are now at the 14. I want my first touchdown. Unfortunately, on our next set of downs we were stopped and forced to kick a field goal. 3-0 Redskins. I swore we stopped the Titans three and out but I saw yellow flags on the field. It was defensive pass intereference. DARN!! They got to keep the drive going. Luckilly, we were able to stop before getting into field goal range and we got the ball on our own 30 yard line. We were then 3 and out so it's still 3-0. We stopped them again but this time they were able to get a first down. We now have the ball on our own 13 yard line. At the end of the first quarter the score is 3-0 us. We got a first down but didn't get far enough for a field goal and were forced to punt again. The Titans now have the ball at their own 15 yard line. We stopped them again and once again got the ball. We start our drive on our own 15 yard line. I wanna get my first touchdown soo bad. I think that i will be substituted for in the 3rd so this may be my last chance. We were 3 and out and I didn't get my first touchdown. The Titans have the ball on their own 43 yard line and I hope they don't score. Duh. Sudennly, I hear the crowd go silent. I look and it's intercepted. Yes! another chance to prove myself. Ball on our own 33 and 1:39 till the end of the half. Then it happens. I throw my first interception. S**T! I yell. They now have the ball on our 40 yard line. 1:33 left in the half. The Titans don't get a touchdownd but they kick a field goal to tie the game at 3. I'll have another chance with only a minute left. The ball is on our own 19 and I WANT A TOUCHDOWN. We are so close to a touchdown with 19 seconds left and I want my touchdown, but so we dont mess up coach decided for us to kick a field goal 6-3 us. I was named the MVP of the drive however so that felt good. The half ends we are up 6-3. The game goes on with me on the bench and the final score is 20-6 Titans win. I guess the Redskins can only score when I'm on the field. Haha. I'll keep you updated later but til then See ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »