Home

The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar!

This is a discussion on The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar! within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Career of Eric Albers: A Madden 08 Superstar!

My Stats from the last Game vs. Tennessee
Completions: 10
Attempts: 20
Yards: 143
Percent Complete: 50%
Touchdowns: 0
Interceptions: 1

I hope we do better against Pittsburgh next week.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8

good luck getting the starting job

Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe360x
good luck getting the starting job
thanks I'm hopin Jason Campbell gets hurt... but in a good way. lol.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #20
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

I got an email from coach today saying I played a good game and it's just a preseason game. He's right. We have a game against Pittsburgh on Sunday and til then we have 7 practices. I'm also meeting up with a movie producer to talk about a movie. I think I'm gonna say no this time so I can practice more. Maybe next year. Here are the results from the practices.

Practice 1: 49 Total Points, 5 Points Per Play, Grade: C
Practice 2: 52 Total Points, 5 Points Per Play, Grade: C
Practice 3: 43 Total Points, 4 Points Per Play, Grade: C
Practice 4: -38 Total Points, -3 Points Per Play, Grade: D
Practice 5: 50 Total Points, 5 Points Per Play, Grade: C
Practice 6: 21 Total Points, 2 Points Per Play, Grade: D
Practice 7: -51 Total Points, 0 Points Per Play, Grade: D

Two really bad practices this week. So far at the end of the preseason i will lose one point on overall, awareness, and stamina. I need to improve. See you at the game

Gomets97's Orioles Dynasty
Old 08-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

My first game in front of the Washington fans. Wow it feels different then being on the road. I don;t now why. I look out and somehow (I don't know how) I notice my parents. The last time they were down here was when they took me to a Nationals game. I was 12. They were terrible. The Steelers were my favorite team growing up. Not any more... I guess. We won the toss and got the ball first. I need my first TD. Mostly run plays but I threw one long pass to get us 1st and goal and Clinton Portis ran it in for a TD. Yes! 7-0 us. The Steelers start their drive on their own 23. They get one first down but that is it and they aren't able to score at all. We now have the ball on our own 32. We get 3 and out and the Steelers start another drive. On third and long our defense picks up an interception and we ge tto start a drive with a minute fifty two left in the quarter. We get in field goal range and are forced to kick one. The kick is WAY right and we turn it over. Once again on third and long we get another interception. Yes a chance to redeem myself. I don't and throw my second interception of the preseason. That took my influence down from ten to zero. I don't know what will happen next. At the end of the first we are up 7-0. They get a touchdown and now we are tied up at 7. We once again do not get a first and are forced to punt. We stop them though and now we have a chance to take the lead. I throw another interception and they almost score a TD off of it. Another bad day for me. They get a TD on the very next play and it is 14-7 Steelers lead. I'm nervous because my influence is down to -12 and I know m yplayers are doing worse because of that. I throw yet another interception on my first play and I'm just embarrassed. -22 influence now and I just wanna go home. I'm totally showing my parents that I can't play. They kick a field goal and make it 17-7. I'm so angry right now I don't wanna go back out there. No surprise that the first play of our dirve is a run. I throw a fourth interception and now I see my parents leaving. Why did I have to stink now. Unfortunately, we intercept it and I have to go out there again wow. And for some odd reason he calls for a pass play. What game has he been watchin. And oddly I throw and we get a pretty large gain. Aparrently my parents were getting sodas because i see them in their seats again. Once again I throw a first down pass and I'm feeling good. Next play... I'm sacked and now I feel gloomy again. Two plays later the unbelievable happened. Right when I though I was in a groove I threw my fifth interception. Wow. The half ended and we are down 17-7. I'm done for the day and the Steelers go onto win by a score of 23-7. I feel sick to my stomach every time I think if this game.

There were like 13 interceptions total so I definitely need to adjust sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #22
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

My Stats from last game vs. Pittsburgh

Completions: 5
Attempts: 14
Yards: 76
Percent Complete: 35.7%
Touchdowns: 0
Interceptions: 5
12 total int's in ladst game. TOO MANY.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

ouch

Old 08-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
Rookie

gomets97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe360x
ouch
I know. I changed the sliders now and I think its better for my next game. I reall yshowed the Redskins what I'm made of... nothing. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »