Home

Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 10)

This is a discussion on Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 10) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 10)

This is one of the most realistic franchise i've seen here
Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #50
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmX0rZ
This is one of the most realistic franchise i've seen here
Lol, I assume that's sarcasm? It's not my fault I'm good at this game
Old 08-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #51
Rookie

he could be playing on rookie and the score could be 105-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #52
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by klo626
he could be playing on rookie and the score could be 105-0
255-0 actually At least I'm not undefeated.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #53
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Gonna play my game against the Vikings now.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #54
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Lions (3-1) at Vikings (3-1);

Quick note, Stafford IS the starter for this game, if he doesn't do well he's gonna back-up Scott until Morrow is back.
Once again to start the game off I win the coin toss (I'm good at it ). I chose to kick it of course.
Vikings take a knee in the endzone so they get it at the 20. Since Brett Favre is injured the Vikings starter is Kellen Clemens, haha. First play Jenkins drops a INT. AD then goes down for a loss of 1. I call my favorite play, a Safety blitz and stop them. They punt it on 4th and 8.

Bellows returns it to the 49 giving me great field position. First play I throw it to a tightly covered TE for a 10 yard gain. One play later LeRon James get's a 41 yardish run for a TD! Score is now 7-0 Lions winning.

Vikings take another knee in the endzone, so they get it at the 20 again. AD get's a nice 7 yard gain. Next play though they throw a INT to Jenkins and he returns it for a TD!!!! Extra Point is good and now I'm winning 14-0.

Another kick off, another Touch Back. First play they get 24 yard pass to the HB. Next play though Peterson only gets 1 yard. Vikings do a draw for 5 yards on the next play. AD gets about 10-14 yards for a first down. Two plays later AD gets another first down. Taylor then gets 10 yards for himself. I was able to stop Peterson though making it 3rd and inches. Next play he makes a first down though dammit! Two plays later and BAM Vikings TD. It's now 14-7 Lions winning.

Two plays into my drive LeRon gets a 34 yard catch. Two plays later it's the end of the 2nd and a first and 10 for me at their 28.
3 plays later Stafford somehow scrambles 11 yards for a first down. Another 3rd down and Stafford scrambles 5 yards, just short of a 1st. On 4th down I decide to kick a FG to make it 17-7.

And the Vikings actually take it out of the Endzone on the KR to their 22. Few big gains for the Vikings, their now at their 47, 3rd and 5. Play action play and they get about 15 yards for a first. I manage to stop AD for a 1 yard loss though on the next play. Next play though they get a 17 yard pass. 3 plays later AD breaks about a 17 yard run for a TD. It's now 17-14, Lions winning.

Sanders returns it to the my 28. First play Stafford breaks a 18 yard run... damn he's doing pretty good running for a QB with 71 speed. Two minute warning now. Stafford throws a 13 yard pass 2 plays later for a first. They then stop me on my next 3 plays forcing me to punt with 1 minute and 6 seconds left in the first half.

I punted it a little too far into the endzone so they get it at their 20. 3 Plays later Jenkins gets his 2nd INT of the game!!!!!!!

I get the ball at their 44 with 48 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.
Few plays later I get to their 20 with 7 seconds left, gonna try to score a TD real fast. I get hit while throwing so the ball goes to the ground. With 2 seconds left I try a FG and make it... but a holding call happens so it's the end of the half... F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALFTIME SCORE: 17-14 Lions winning

I get the ball to start the 2nd half at least. I return it to the my 30 (I think?) but a holding call happens again, giving it to me at my 12. First play I find James open and he get's it to the 30. Next play Bellows get's his second catch for 7 yards. My TE then get's a catch... for 0 yards. LeRon get's a 1st down catch on the next play though. Two plays later Calvin drops a pass. Third down now, and I throw a incompletion.

I manage to punt it on their 13, so bad field position for them. First play of their drive I inujre AD!!! lol. They then throw a pass that loses them 5 yards. AD is also back in... damn. I stop them though on third down forcing them to punt.

Bellows returns it to their 35. About 6 plays later I find my LT (yes my Left Tackle) open on a play action pass and he catches it for a TD... weird lol. Score is now 24-14 Lions winning.

Vikings knee it in the endzone for a Touch Back, so they'll start the drive on their 20. Two unsuccessful plays later for the Vikings, MLB Jackson knocks down the ball to force a 4th down.

On my second paly of the drive Calvin Johnson is WIDE OPEN and breaks one tackle to get a 69 Yard TD catch! Score is now 31-14, Lions winning.

Vikings start at their 20 again. 2 plays later they get a 1st down, and it's the 4th quarter now.
First play of the 4th is a incomplete pass. On third down Harvin catches a 20 yard pass, I think, for a first down. Peterson then catches a first down pass. AD then catches ANOTHER first down pass. Next play my Safety sacks him though Two plays later they fail to convert on 3rd down and kick a FG to make the score 31-17 Lions winning with 6:39 left in the game.

First play of my drive is a 9 yard pass. Next play LeRon get's 2 yards for the first down. Back-up HB Morris get's 35 yards on a screen pass. But it get's reversed into a 25 yard gain since he stepped out of bounds, I guess. 2 plays later Morris gets another catch, giving me the ball at their 11. I try a Quick Pitch and it worked for 8 yards. Next play LeRon get's a 2 yard TD run!
It's now 38-17, Lions winning with 4 minutes left in the game.

Vikings start their drive at their 23. On 2nd down AD somehow get's a 9 yard pass off of the screen. They then get a first down at my 47. Two plays later AD gets the ball off of the screen again, this time for a TD.
It's now 38-24 Lions winning with 2:25 left in the game.

I recover the onside kick, giving me the ball at their 35. On 2nd down I try a HB pitch and get stopped for a 1 yard gain. On 3rd down Calvin drops a pass... but screw it, I'm going for it on 4th.... And CALVIN JOHNSON CATCHES IT AT THE 1 YARD LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next play Stafford scrambles it into the Endzone making it 45-24 Lions winning with 1:37 left in the game.

Vikings start their drive at their 27. First play I user INT with the SS Few plays later I decide to run up the score and throw a TD to LeRon. Vikings get the ball with 2 seconds left lol and they get nothing.

FINAL SCORE: 52-24 Lions win.

Notable Stats:
Matthew Stafford went 20/31 for 293 yards and 3 Passing TD's. He also ran for 35 yards on 4 carries, and 1 Rushing TD.
LeRon James got 85 yards on 23 carries, and 2 Rushing TD's. He also had 6 catches on 91 yards, and 1 Receiving TD.
Calvins Johnson had 2 catches for 102 Yards, and 1 TD.
Jamarion Bellows got 3 catches for 24 yards.
Mack Jackson had 5 solo Tackles and 1 TFL.
Malcolm Jenkins had 2 INT's.
Louis Delmas had 1 INT, 1 TFL, and 1 Sack.
Justyn Price went 1 for 1 On FG's. Longest FG was 24 yards.

Next Game: Bucs (2-3) At Lions (4-1)

Division Standings:
Lions (4-1)
Packers (3-1)
Vikings (3-2)
Bears (3-2)
Old 08-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #55
Rookie

how come you score that much point man haha

if you want to reduce the score i suggest you put 15 min with 25 sec acc clock, thats what im using and its pretty nice !

edit:jsut saw your playing 11 min with 15 sec acc clock.... uhmmm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #56
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmX0rZ
how come you score that much point man haha

if you want to reduce the score i suggest you put 15 min with 25 sec acc clock, thats what im using and its pretty nice !

edit:jsut saw your playing 11 min with 15 sec acc clock.... uhmmm
After my first game I changed it to 10 minutes with 10 acceleration clock. I score so good because I usually don't get stopped unless I throw a INT. I'm thinking about putting the difficulty up a bit, but I'm not sure I want to play harder then All-Madden lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »