Home

Redskins Madden 10

This is a discussion on Redskins Madden 10 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Redskins Madden 10

Washington Redskins Franchise
-12 Minute Quarters with 15 second run off
-Custom Difficulty (just around all pro)

http://theonlywhiteout.webs.com

The homepage for my Redskins franchise

So here I am with my first Madden franchise site in years. Some of you may have seen my NCAA stuff over the last few years specifically with Kentucky, Purdue and Washington State.

The format of the site wont change too much, but since there are no screen shots in game for Madden like NCAA (so stupid) I have to alter the format. The season previews look pretty decent actually, I decided to add a newspaper format to them. As far as the game wrap ups go, last year I did 2 games per update in a blurb format ...I think I'll keep that but add the newspaper kind of feel to it to add a bit of realism/flare to it.

As usual, please, don't hesitate to make a suggestion or simply let me know what you think.

I decided to go with the Redskins as ever since the old day of Mark Rypien and Art Monk I've always been a fan of them and the Vikings in the NFL. Glory days are long gone, of course, but that's where I come in. I've done a lot of salary clean up, getting rid of horrible contracts like Fred Smoot and Randle El. I've also brought in Chad Henne to compete with Colt Brennan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 02:23 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Redskins Madden 10

Old 08-26-2009, 02:24 AM   #3
Banned

Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

following

Old 08-26-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey I remember you from the NCAA forums from Gamespot, and I suggested to you to do a Washington State one and you did it? Dammit, I didn't get to see it lol. I only remember you doing Miami. (I believe you're the same person)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Hey I remember you from the NCAA forums from Gamespot, and I suggested to you to do a Washington State one and you did it? Dammit, I didn't get to see it lol. I only remember you doing Miami. (I believe you're the same person)
Oh yeah Miami was def me. I shoulda stuck it out, I scrapped Miami in year 3 for Washington State but never was able to stay interested in NCAA after that
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #7
Banned

So I'm looking for some feedback from the online community, right now my backup HB is Mendenhall from Illinois, but it's week 6 and I can make a change by signing a free agent and packaging him. I have it narrowed down to LeSean McCoy, Felix Jones, and Shonn Green. Any thoughts? Keep Med, or pickup who?
(PS i know its not realistic, but, I dont care lol)
Old 08-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #8
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
Oh yeah Miami was def me. I shoulda stuck it out, I scrapped Miami in year 3 for Washington State but never was able to stay interested in NCAA after that
Oh lame. Too bad I didn't get to see your WSU one since they're my favorite team Awwell. Hopefully this one will be as good as your NCAA ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »