Home

This... is... TEXAS! (Cleveland Browns relocation)

This is a discussion on This... is... TEXAS! (Cleveland Browns relocation) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #17
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: This... is... TEXAS! (Cleveland Browns relocation)

whats up with all the smiley faces?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
whats up with all the smiley faces?
It might be from me writing it in Word and then copy/pasting it to the OS site. After pasting it I see a few smileys, but I go through and fix any messed up parts I can find. Are you still seeing the smileys, if so where? I don't see any anymore.

Regular Season
Following the win over the Ravens, James Casey was named the MVP of the game and spoke with Michele Tafoya, the sideline reporter for ESPN as he was coming off the field.

Tafoya: "James, you scored 3 times on 5 catches, including a 41 yard catch-and-run where you ran over Ed Reed. How do you score so often on only a few catches?"

Casey: "Well, all of us just go out there and work as hard as we can. Tate, Garcon, Shipley, or any of the other guys could have scored on those same catches, I just happened to be the one that the quarterback threw to."

Tafoya: "What about the truck on Reed, what gives you the confidence to try and take on a physical defense like the Ravens?"

Casey: "You can't be afriad of contact. You have to know that you are better than the other guy and just lower your shoulder and crush him. If you're afraid of contact or don't think that you can win, you won't."

Tafoya: "What about the injury to Sam Bradford, how serious do you think it is? How important is it for your team that Bradford stay healthy?"

Casey: "Sam is a great quarterback, but Richie Mick is a good backup and he led this team back during its first season. We feel that Sam is our quarterback, but at the same time we have faith in Richie if Sam is out for any length of time."

Tafoya: "Over the past 3 games, your team hasn't scored more than 10 points in a game. After the offensive struggles that your team has faced, how does it feel to come into Baltimore and hang 47 points on one of the league's better defenses?"

Casey: "It feels great. We know that we have the weapons to put up points, we've just had some bad luck the last few weeks. We might not put up 40 points a game, but our offense is capable of 20 to 25 points a game."

Tafoya: "Alright, thanks for talking to us James, congratualtions on the win."

Casey: "Thank you."

Over the next 4 weeks, the Spartans would pull out a tough win against the 5-2 Arizona Cardinals in week 9, winning 44-31, but the next week they would lose to the 5-3 Jaguars in overtime, 25-22. Heading into a key week 12 game against the 5-5 Rams, the San Antonio Spartans had accrued a season-high 4 wins and a 4-6 record.

Next up... the 4-6 Spartans travel to St. Louis to take on the 5-5 Rams.

Last edited by Dianwei32; 12-01-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #19
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

I'm seeing smiley's everywhere.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:58 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
I'm seeing smiley's everywhere.
Could it be your browser? I'm not seeing any smileys anywhere in any of the posts. At the very least there shouldn't be any smileys in the write up with the James Casey interview, I wrote that one in OS, so it should be perfect.

Quick update: I played the game against the Rams, I'll post a write up of it sometime tomorrow along with teams stats through week 15.

Next up... the 6-8 Spartans travel to Kansas City to take on the 2-12 Chiefs.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
Pro

Just as a heads up for everyone, I probably won't be posting another update for a week or so. It's the week of finals for all my classes and I'm going to be really busy for a while.

Mini update: I finished the 2011 season with an 8-8 record. Signed WR Jarett Dillard in FA and let go of Jamal Lewis, did ok in the draft. Went 4-0 in the 2012 preseason. I've decided to go to using the Madden generated draft classes from now on, got the... (draft class spoiler if you want it to be a surprise next offseason)

Spoiler

I'll do a formal update for the 2011-2012 offseason and the 2012 preseason when I get a chance, but it could be as late as the 16th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #22
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
Could it be your browser? I'm not seeing any smileys anywhere in any of the posts. At the very least there shouldn't be any smileys in the write up with the James Casey interview, I wrote that one in OS, so it should be perfect.

Quick update: I played the game against the Rams, I'll post a write up of it sometime tomorrow along with teams stats through week 15.

Next up... the 6-8 Spartans travel to Kansas City to take on the 2-12 Chiefs.
I'm using Google Chrome, you?

And yeah, no smileys in the interview.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
I'm using Google Chrome, you?

And yeah, no smileys in the interview.
Internet Explorer. I've never seen any of the other dynasties full of smileys, but I've seen other people say that they were... who knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »