Home

Buffalo Bills Franchise Madden 2010 : Let's Win One For Ralph!

This is a discussion on Buffalo Bills Franchise Madden 2010 : Let's Win One For Ralph! within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

OVR: 4
Buffalo Bills Franchise Madden 2010 : Let's Win One For Ralph!

Team: Buffalo Bills
Roster: Most Up To Date Online Roster
Pre-Existing Injuries: Off
Sliders: Some set I found on here but do not remember who's they are. But they are awesome!
Quarters: 15 Minutes with 20 second run-off.

**I will try and go above and beyond with this Franchise as I finally have the game sliders and settings where I want them and will aim to please any viewers, not only with a storyline, but with graphics as well. Any suggestions welcomed. Getting this underway shortly. Thanks for looking.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

Re: Buffalo Bills Franchise Madden 2010 : Let's Win One For Ralph!

2009 Roster and Depth Chart

Last edited by peavy_44; 12-01-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

Last edited by peavy_44; 12-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

Hosted by Steve Tasker and Chris Brown

Stopping by on today's show will be Head Coach Dick Jauron and Team Owner Ralph Wilson to give a little insight on the Bills as we enter the 2009 NFL Season.

Steve Tasker : Welcome ladies and gentleman to another exciting season of Buffalo Bills football! We are glad to be back after a long off-season.
Chris Brown : Yeah Steve it feels great to be back and with a clean slate again. We are 0-0 and the team has a lot of high hopes entering the season. One of the biggest additions in all of football Terrell Owens is in town and ready and eager to transform these Bills into a winning team.
Steve Tasker : What a sigh of relief both Quarterback Trent Edwards and Wide Receiver Lee Evans must be breathing. For Edwards it gives him a two-headed monster on the outside with the speedy Miami product Roscoe Parrish in the slot. Evans however won't have to see as many double teams as he has in recent seasons.
Chris Brown : Isn't that the truth, Steve. Couldn't have said it any better. Whaddya say we bring in our guests?
Steve Tasker : Why not? Let's get right to the point and source and introduce the man who will be leading these Bills on the field, Coach Dick Jauron and team owner Ralph Wilson. Welcome Guys!
Dick Jauron : Thanks Chris and Steve, pleasure to be here.
Ralph Wilson : Always a pleasure gentleman, we have a lot to be excited about this year.
Steve Tasker : I can see that Ralph, a lot of depth on this team and they seem poised to make a run at the Dolphins and Patriots.
Ralph Wilson : That's right Steve, Dick and I feel really good with what we have assembled here in the off-season and are looking forward to great success this season and beyond. We have a lot to be excited about. With the addition of one of the all-time great receivers in Terrell Owens and the defensive playmaker Aaron Maybin we drafted in the first round, we feel we helped out each side of the ball equally.
Chris Brown : Dick, what is your outlook on the season, and are there any positions up for grabs right now, if so which ones?
Dick Jauron : Not to repeat what Ralph just said, but we are excited with what we have going on here. There is a lot to look forward to heading into the Pre-Season. The team is healthy and ready to go. As for any positional battles, Tight End is one we are going to watch closely. Rookie Shawn Nelson is the leading candidate to start with third year Derek Schouman and second year Derek Fine on his heels. All three will get a chance to start a game in the pre-season and see what they can do. We feel strongly about these three and feel we can't go wrong with any of them.
Steve Tasker : Sounds good, coach, but what about the left end position between seven year veteran Chris Kelsay and rookie Aaron Maybin. Ralph was saying before how much of a playmaker he feels Maybin is and Kelsay hasn't shown too much explosiveness in camp.
Dick Jauron : Chris and Aaron are also in a healthy battle and Aaron is learning from Chris and Schobel(Aaron Schobel - Starting RE). Maybin will see some time at both end and outside linebacker in the pre-season and we will see what he can do for us. He may be a one of a kind 4-3 hybrid. Those types are rare, in fact I couldn't even think of anyone else I have ever coached who has the athletic ability of Maybin. This will be something I will keep a close eye on and decide on a little later.
Chris Brown : This sounds great Dick! Feels like we have a lot to look forward to in this upcoming season, something Bills fans have been starving for.
Ralph Wilson : Chris and Steve, I would like to leave you guys with these 100 game tickets, 50 to each of the home pre-season games and would like you guys to hold some sort of contest and give them away. I unfortunately have to go now though, time to meet with an agent of another Free-Agent player we are pursuing. Thanks again guys for having me!
Steve Tasker : Whoa! Did you hear that ladies and gentleman, the Bills are still at work trying to add to this already talented roster! Dick any insight on who this player may be?
Dick Jauron : Of course I know who it is, but I am not at liberty to discuss that, but let me just tell you fans, you will not be disappointed.
Chris Brown : This is great folks, here we are on live television with both the coach and owner of your beloved Bills as they take time out of their days to bring you closer to the team. Now that both Dick and Ralph have left, let's take some callers and give away these tickets. First 50 callers will get a pair of tickets to attend a pre-season game. Either August 15th against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers or September 3rd against 1st Overall Pick Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions. Call now 1-800-Buf-Bills!
Steve Tasker : Thank you all for watching, please tune in again after the pre-season for another edition of BILLS-ALL ACCESS brought to you by TIM HORTONS. Thank you again to today's guests, for Steve Tasker...
Chris Brown : and i'm Chris Brown, thank you for watching, and LET'S GO BILLS!

Last edited by peavy_44; 12-02-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9

Looking great so far...lol

R.I.P Paintball BAP and the Mess.
^^^ Check it out for a good read!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #6
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

how am I looking now?

Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
Rookie

peavy_44's Arena

now that slinky started a bills one as well, should I even bother or should I switch teams? I planned on beginning today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »