Home

Road to Glory: J Randolph

This is a discussion on Road to Glory: J Randolph within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #17
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Road to Glory: J Randolph

Cupcake win. My first game at Bryant-Denny. All my Mom's family came down from north Alabama to see me play, and I played a game in my opinion better than last, though the stat sheet doesn't show it. The final: 41-7, Alabama. I had 6 tackles, 4 TFL, and 2 sacks, but I had a big hit on the QB on an Int, and one play when they ran an option, I laid the QB out as he pitched it, allowing Kareem Jackson to pull it down on the 3 yard line and romp forward right into the end zone. Coach again kept randomly pulling me, but I kept my cool this time. Our defense still hasn't allowed a single point when I'm on the field. (Mainly because I'm not on FG block, but it sounds good) Next week we have North Texas before we get into the SEC, with a game vs Arky.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #18
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

Awesome game vs North Texas! I had 12 tackles, 8 TFL, and a school-record 6 sacks! The tackle I went against was awful, couldn't contain me. We ended up winning 37-0. It was cool to play in Bryant-Denny again, I love it more and more each week. Our D is the best in the country in my opinion. Terrance Cody is the best DT in the nation by far. My big news for today... a buddy with the Associated Press told me I'm 3rd in the Heisman race, behind Tim Tebow and Sam Bradford! It blows me away to be even mentioned in the same sentence as those amazing guys. Next week we start SEC play against Arkansas. Roll Tide!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

Wow! Arky was a pushover. 35-14... I thought this would be a tough intro to the SEC. I did lose the privilege of saying the D never let up a TD when I was on the field. Their first TD was off a play when I laid Mallett out and D.J. Williams caught the lame duck pass on the 2 and rammed through 2 of our defenders for the TD. But I was off the field for TD #2. I had 8 tackles, 4 TFL, and 1 sack. I did have 2 plays that I rocked Mallett and he threw bad passes that were picked off. I played more coverage than usual today, but if we win, I'm not complaining. Roll Tide!
Old 02-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #20
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

Man, hats off to Kentucky, they are a great team. They have the best D I've seen this year, but their offense couldn't get it done with a 17-0 Alabama win. I played my best game yet, with 16 tackles, 8 TFL, and 5 sacks, jetting to 19 sacks this season. I also had my first recorded turnover as a option pitch just fell into my lap. I am the #1 tackler in the nation with 56, and my 19 sacks lead the NCAA also. I am so happy I came to Alabama, these other great player take so much pressure off of me. Coach Smart is amazing, and Coach Saban is one of the most intense guys I've ever met. I am already nervous about a game that is about a month away still... LSU. My favorite team growing up. I just hope I can perform well on National television in front of all the people who cheered me on as a kid.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #21
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

Isn't it sad how Kentucky was picked to finish next to last in the SEC, yet they played us tough, and Ole Miss was picked to be a Nat'l Title contender, and we beat them 28-7. I had 10 tackles, 8 TFL, and 6 sacks. With the 6th sack I beat Terrell Suggs from Arizona State to have the most in 1 season, only 6 games in! That being said, I don't expect to double it the rest of the season, I'll be playing SEC teams, and the cupcake games coach said he'd pull me if we were ahead by a lot. I harassed Snead all game and he threw 3 interceptions. He's a jerk, I went to shake his hand after the game and he told me I sucked. I told him to check the scoreboard before he talked big. He got red and walked away. It was pretty awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #22
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

My football career ended today at practice. I tore 3 ligaments in my knee and according to the trainer will not be able to play for at least 3 years, even if I undergo the most rigorous rehab available. I am happy I was able to get out there and get after it on the field. Coach Saban promised to honor my scholarship, and now I'll change my focus to my academics. I have a 4.0 GPA, so I'll be looking to take some harder classes in the next year. Don't sweat it though, my little brother Ron, a SS at Harding, is gonna be forced to do one of these things too, if you wanna keep up with him. Thanks for reading everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »