Home

The Monster from the South

This is a discussion on The Monster from the South within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
The Monster from the South

He stands in at 6 feet 2 inches and two hundred and five pounds. He is not the fastest guy on the field, or the strongest, but he has the biggest heart. He is Javon Harper.

(This a HB superstar from the U. the rating is 73 overall. he has 80 speed, 80 carry, 80 awareness, and 80 agility with 90 trucking. Will you guys prefer it like a story or just a stat update and tips on my superstar) please tell me if you're following.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Jefferson2Lafell's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The Monster from the South

Following
Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

k, playing first game, i will tell you guys about his early days tonight and by tomorrow i will sim first season and recap it with you guys. give me tips and feedbacks, dont be too hash though. im using 8 minutes, pro(since i stink at running the ball on madden ) and im with the packs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (35.8 KB, 37 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Green Bay chronicles
Who Dat?

Green Bay, Wisc., Green Bay's victory over the Bears wasn't because of Aaron Rodgers, nor their defense, it was because of rookie running back Javon Harper. Harper rushed for 210 yards on 21 attempts and four touchdowns. He also caught 6 passes for 77 yards and one touchdown. Ryan Grant will be sideline this year with a severe concussion, but it doesn't look like it with effect the Packers. Harper, who was the 91st overall pick in the draft, is already looking like a draft steal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 005.jpg (41.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 007.jpg (33.1 KB, 37 views)
Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Green Bay Chronicles
Trouble in Green Bay

"I want my job back!" said Ryan Grant when he heard that his role as the Packer's starting running back had gone to rookie Javon Harper.
Grant, who is back form his injury in the pre-season, says he got "backstab" and that he is ten time better than Harper. On just 17 attempts, Grant has 136 yards.
"Harper is our guy for the season. deal with it" said guard Jason Spitz.
Harper who so far has rushed for 272 yards and averages 5.0 yards per rush told the media that he doesn't care and that his contracts in Green Bay is only for two years and that time will tell if he deserves the spot or not. Harper, who also was on feud with Aaron Rodgers about the run vs. pass situation.
"He is a competitor, he wants to play, he want's to win. So far, he's earn my respect" said Rodgers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #6
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

What a Season !
Green Bay Chronicles

The Green Bay Packers finish the season with a 12-4 record. That wasn't made this season interesting. Rookie running back Javon Harper, who won Rookie of the Year, and Ryan Grant battled for the starting position. At the end, Harper won it. However, it seems that the fans, the coaches and the players prefer Grant but numbers don't lie. Harper rushed for over a thousand yards and thirteen touchdowns.
"I don't know, all I got to say is I'm here to play" said Harper in response to Grant's comment on how he deserves the starting role.

Do you guys like it so far? The reason that there is so much rivalry is because i want to put incentives in the game. like i need to rush for a thousand or i can't resign. this way it's challenging. if i fumble more than five time i get traded. this way grant and i can actually compete for the role. The reason i won ROY is bcuz i have better receiving stats than knowshown moreno. he has like 1500 rushing yards, and i have like 1033 yds. but i have 400 receiving yds, so here is a tip, get stats outside of your position. like five sacks for a CB or SS, will make you go to the pro bowl even if you have 1 INT.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Complete Stats of season
1033 rushing yards
13 rushing touchdowns
219 rushing attempts
1 fumble
25 broken tackles
4.7 yards per rush
42 reception
444 receiving yards
1 receiving touchdowns
4 drops

Awards:
Week 1 Player of the Week
Offensive Rookie of the year

Season Outcome:
Packers
12-4
Lost Conference Game
Falcon win Super Bowl
Old 02-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

if anyone is following, would you guys prefer a qb story?
if so, tell me what type(Scrambler or pocket?) and other details(name, race, height, weight, college, number)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »