Home

Tennessee Titans Madden 10

This is a discussion on Tennessee Titans Madden 10 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Tennessee Titans Madden 10

2009 Preseason

Preseason Transactions

-Traded DT Jovan Haye to Chicago for their 2010 4th round draft pick and DT Marcus Harrison
-Signed CB Chris McAlister 2 years worth around $22M
-Released CB Tanard Jackson (had to in order to have room for McAlister)

If you have any questions just post them and I will try to answer them not trying to be to specific because I don't have the patience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Tennessee Titans Madden 10

Preseason

Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1st Quarter
- Tampa elected to receive and drove down the field for the first score of the game on the opening drive with a pass to wide receiver Mark Clayton
- Collins was 5/5 passing driving it all the way down to the 17 yard line his main target was tight end Bo Scaife 3 rec 33 yards
- Kerry Collins connects with Mark Washington to tie the game
2nd Quarter
- Tampa came back taking it to Tennessee's defense they looked like they were stopped on 3rd and 8 but Derrick Ward busted out a 24 yard run on the dive play
-Vince Young came out to take over the team getting some repetition in leading the team
-Young threw an interception on his first drive which was returned 18 yards setting the Bucs up in great field position
- the Titans held the Bucs to a FG
- got the ball back and ran the clock down with Chris Johnson
3rd Quarter
-getting the ball back in the 2nd half with a 17-7 game Vince came out and showed that his team would not lay down they wanted the points
-unfortunately every time they got to midfield they stalled out and were forced to punt
-rookie quarterback Josh Freeman led a nice drive ending in a one yard TD pass to fullback Ben Askew
4th quarter
-Vince final drive he led the team down to the 2 yard line after two run plays from Chris Henry which were denied Vince took it in himself on the sneak from two yards out
-Tampa got the ball back but thanks to a sack by Marks Sen'Derrick sack they were forced to punt
-third string quarterback Ramsey came in to try to put a touchdown on the board fans booed when he came out to the field but they were cheering at the end of the drive after he went 3/3 on a perfect drive which took less than two minutes Chris Davis 37 yard catch on out route, Alge Crumpler 12 yard catch and a 24 yard catch by Paul William on a streak for the touchdown
-with just 3 minutes left the Titan needed a miracle and they got one on the kick Kieth Bullocks forced a fumble a tight end Jared Cook scooped it up for a TD
-28-24 the Titan were winning and when the Buccaneers tried to put a last minute drive together on 4th and 12 Freeman threw a interception to back up MLB Fowler
-kneeled on the ball for the win

Result:
W 28-24
Old 03-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Talking Re: Tennessee Titans Madden 10

Preseason

Transactions

Lendale White and Nick Harper were traded to the St. Louis Rams for LOLB Chris Chamberlin and their 2010 2nd round pick

I know there are probably some Lendale fans out there that aren't happy but after Nick Harper ****ed up twice in the game vs. Tampa he definetly had to go especially with McAlister and the young talent behind him. I traded White becuase we have younger backs behind him who are speed guys which is what we are going to do in Tennessee I knew he had great value and honestly I wasn't expecting a 2nd round pick but that was definetely the icing on the cake. The Rams suck as you know so it will probably be more like a first round pick lol
Old 03-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Pro

mikko1995's Arena

OVR: 22

Nice start man I will be following
Old 03-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
Pro

pw_1016's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy5885
Preseason

Transactions

Lendale White and Nick Harper were traded to the St. Louis Rams for LOLB Chris Chamberlin and their 2010 2nd round pick

I know there are probably some Lendale fans out there that aren't happy but after Nick Harper ****ed up twice in the game vs. Tampa he definetly had to go especially with McAlister and the young talent behind him. I traded White becuase we have younger backs behind him who are speed guys which is what we are going to do in Tennessee I knew he had great value and honestly I wasn't expecting a 2nd round pick but that was definetely the icing on the cake. The Rams suck as you know so it will probably be more like a first round pick lol
I agree. Ya got Chris Johnson, and thats pretty much all ya need.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Preseason

Week 2 @ Dallas Cowboys

1st Quarter
-elected to receive but was stopped immediately by the Cowboys defense
-Tony Romo led his best drive taking it down the field to set up a 30 yard field goal by Nick Folk
-Kerry Collins had done the exact same thing but instead Rob Bironas slipped on the grass and missed the easy 3
2nd Quarter
-Kerry Collins came back and with the aid of Chris Johnson he stormed back into the red zone and took things into his own hand connecting with Justin Gage on a 27 yard deep post TD pass
-From there was sloppy special teams play from the Titans Miles Austin returned the kickoff 106 yards for a TD after several missed tackles
-However when the Titans received the kickoff Chris Davis gave it up and if it weren't for rookie Jared Cook Jr. making another big play stopping them at the 8 yard line it would have been another 6 points
-Try as they must the defense could not stop the inevitable a missed tackle by Stephen Tulloch and a 1 yard walk in run by Barber for the easy TD
-Young came on the field determined but threw 2 interception on two drives before halftime
3rd Quarter
-The Cowboys came out with nothing happening on offense just like in the 1st half they were stopped by the powerful Titan defense
-Patrick Ramsey got a shot to lead the team in the second half but due to the constant rush had little success and had to come out after being injured
-Vince came in and threw an interception his third of the game and that set the Cowboys up with a 18 yard field goal by David Buehler
4th Quarter
-Patrick came back in and finally had success leading a strong passing drive to his set of young talented recievers finally connecting with Chris Davis on a 8 yard post route for a touchdown an amazing play considering the pass interference by the defense!
-the game was in reach they need one more touchdown with less than two minutes to go and all three timeouts the Titans elected to kick it off
-Felix Jones busted a big run open leading to an eventual 51 yard FG by Buehler
-with no timeouts left and a two position game Ramsey and the team still tried to get another touchdown on the board which he had some success with it he led them to the 3 yard line before time expired

Result:
L 23-14
Old 03-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Coach Notes:

Yea it's back and it won't be every week either it's just a little personal note when I'm really pissed or happy about the franchise.

Coach Is Pissed!

Why You Ask?

1). Turnovers-
5 fumbles!! Chris Davis (2), Alge Crumpler (1), Vince Young (1), and Chris Johnson (1): I have forgiven Davis and Johnson because they played good but Crumpler is a big tight end he can't be given up the ball and not impressed with Vince!
2). Special Teams-
Sloppy on coverage and returning and the fact that I'm a Miles Austin ***** and he returned one for 106 yards didn't make me happy either oh and the Bironas thing that was my fault wasn't paying attention, my bad Rob
3). When is Young going to become Old (Mature)-
Hoping he would show some skills since Collins is on the verge of retirement or breaking his back! 3 interceptions in this game and a fumble and almost no production c'mon Vince

Side Note:
Not bad for the 31 year old who has never started in the NFL and has an F potential and a 56 overall you da man Ramsey at this rate you will be the second string quarterback

Conclusion:
Madden is ****ed up !
Patrick Ramsey 56 ovr F potential and age 31 is better than Vince Young 69 ovr B potential and age 26???? WTF

sorry if this offends anyone lol but you should try it it really relieve's pinned up emotions towards Madden
Old 03-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
Rookie

Also if people want to know individual stats I will post them along with the starters at the end of preseason and with the game report when the regular season rolls around. Enjoy

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »