Home

Restoring Order in Oakland

This is a discussion on Restoring Order in Oakland within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Restoring Order in Oakland

Coach Tom Cable was fired this past off-season and the Raiders have brought in a very young talented Coach by the name of Justin Bolt, we caught up with the New Coach on his plans for his Team

Interviewer: So Coach Bolt what are your plans for the Off-Season?

Bolt: Well first off Free Agent Signings is a must, I have landed two great Free Agent Signings in the likes of McNabb behind Center and LaDainian Tomlinson in the backfield behind McNabb, I'm currently deciding on who will be our Third String out there on the sideline as I'm already deciding to keep JaMarcus Russell who needs improvement but with McNabb here, he can learn alot from him and hope to be a great ********* Quarterback like McNabb some***, I think this team has alot of hopes for the Season

Interviewer: Any chance for a Super Bowl run?

Bolt: I'm not looking that far ahead, I look at this as a rebuilding year I don't see us in the Super Bowl right now, but maybe by Mid-Season I'll let you know whether were gonna be Super Bowl bound come February or not

Interviewer: What about Darren McFadden, any chance of releasing him?

Bolt: Umm he's pretty much in the same situation as Jamarcus is he's gonna stay and learn from LT and hopefully improve his running game and I'll throw him in the game every now and then when LT needs a rest

Interviewer: Well looks like the Raiders have high hopes with Two great Free Agency Signings and Young Backups looking to learn from the Talented Starters good luck to Coach Bolt and the Raiders

Prediction: From 5-11 Last Year to 8-8 or 9-7 this Year

Pre-Season Signings:

Donvan McNabb (QB)
LaDainian Tomlinson (RB)

Pre-Season Releases:

Charlie Frye (QB)
Bruce Gradkowski (QB)
Michael Bush (RB)

Last edited by TexasFan1; 04-01-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Restoring Order in Oakland

Breaking News:

Raiders have found their Third QB as Oakland has signed former Hawaii and Washington Redskins QB Colt Brennan to a 1 Yr. Deal, Colt will look to learn from McNabb just like Jamarcus Russell, the Raiders look to have a great season and good luck to them
Old 04-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Temporarily on Hold

Sry Guy's but my Madden 10 Game broke so until I can get a new one I will not be continuing this, so this is temporarily on hold, idk how long but it could be quite awhile depending on when I can get a new madden 10 game

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »