Home

New Boss In Oakland-Oakland Raiders Franchise

This is a discussion on New Boss In Oakland-Oakland Raiders Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #41
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: New Boss In Oakland-Oakland Raiders Franchise

Raiders advance to the Super Bowl, greatest singles season turnaround?
Oakland Raiders (12-4) at Pittsburg Steelers (11-5)
, 1234F
Oakland Raiders777728
Pittsburg Steelers7014021
TOP PERFORMERS
Oakland Raiders
The Raiders advance to face the Falcons on Super Bowl Sunday
Sam Bradford passed for 220 yds and 2 tds.
Pittsburg Steelers
Ike Taylor intercepted 2 passes,

TEAM STAT COMPARISON
OAKPIT
First Downs2213
3rd Down Efficiency5352
4th Down Efficiency100%0%
Total Yards490403
Passing Yards291154
Rushing Yards5595
Penalties-Penalty Yards1-53-16
Turnovers33
Possession Time31:5428:06
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #42
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Since this is a sim dynasty, it will only be fair if i simmed the super bowl. but i haven't played with this team all year long. so, i will sim the first 3 quarters and play the last one. im playing it right now. expect update later tonight. wish me good luck! please tell me if ur following.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #43
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

I am running out of time, so i simmed the entire game
The Oakland Raiders beat the Falcons at home in the Super Bowl.

Oakland Raiders (11-5) at Atlanta Falcons (11-5)
February 10, 20131234F
Oakland Raiders0702128
Atlanta Falcons3361325
TOP PERFORMERS
Oakland Raiders
MVP: John Higgins received 116 yards and two touchowns
Down by 4 with 47 seconds left in the game, Jerome Murphy returned a kick for 98 yds
Atlanta Falcons
Jerious Norwood rushed for 118 yds and one touchdown.

TEAM STAT COMPARISON
OAKATL
First Downs1416
3rd Down Efficiency36%33%
4th Down Efficiency0%0%
Total Yards607470
Passing Yards294156
Rushing Yards32185
Penalties-Penalty Yards1-105-25
Turnovers30
Possession Time24:5935:01
Old 05-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #44
Rookie

DRose131's Arena

OVR: 19

nice superbowl win
Old 05-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #45
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Brian Dawkins announce a press conference two days after the Super Bowl to announce his retirement. Dawkins spent 17 years in the league and his know for his hard hitting style. Other notable retirements include running back Thomas Jones, quarterback Jake Delhomme, and lineback Mike Fletcher.

Defending Champions Oakland Raiders waisted no time when it comes to trying to repeat last year's performance. They resigned Punter Shane Lechner to a 7 year, 18 million dollar deal. Making him the highest paid kicker/punter. They also resigned full back Toby Gerhart to a 6 year , 22 million dollar contract.

P.S: if you guys want special info on like ur favorite team or player, let me know.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 10:52 PM   #46
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Free Agency has started. This free agency class is pretty weak but is filled with potential and young players.

Top 10 Free Agents.

1. Pat Chung-SS-85
2. Perrish Cox-CB-84
3. Sean Smith-LT-83
4. Trent Williams-LT-83
5. Jordan Shipley-WR-83
6. Aaron Massey-LG-83
7. Leigh Tiffin-K-83
8. Brandon Lafell-WR-82
9. Kareem Jackson-CB-82
10. Chris Scott-LT-82

While some team strike it rich in Free Agency, others strike it young. This draft class is one of the best the league has seen in recent years. Here are the top players at each position.

QB-Augustus Gordon-Oregon
Pro Comparison: Michael Vick

Augustus Gordon reminds Oregon fan's of Denis Dixon but for NFL scouts, he is the next Michael Vick. He ran an amazing 4.35 40 yard dash at the combine. Some question his accuracy and his experience. He rushed for over 1500 yds last year and threw for over 3500 yds. He is clearly the best QB in the Draft.

RB-Darby Miles-Missouri
Pro comparison:Chris Johnson

Before the combine, Darby Miles was just another 1700 yard running back. After the combine, he is named the fastest football player alive. Darby ran a 4.25 40 yard dash. This is amazing and he is 6'1 and 217 pounds. He is a mixture of Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson. His elite speed and agility makes him the top running back in his draft class.

WR-Keilan McCray-Ole Miss
Pro Comparison: Andre Johnson

This one is a tough one. While I don't think McCray will be the first receiver drafted, i do believe he is the best. Off the field issues and injuries have kept him from playing a full season. During his 4 year tenure at Ole Miss, he only played 30 games. However, he racked up almost 4,000 yds at Ole Miss. He ran a 4.28 at the Combine and his 6'4 heigth is definately an advantage. He reminds me of Andre Johnson. Unlike Andre, he is outspoken. Taking him in the first round is a risk.

OL-Shawn Blalock-Texas
Pro Comparison: Justin Blalock

Shawn reminds a lot of people of his brother. Just like his brother, he started over 45 consecutives games. He was the number one ranked O-Lineman coming out of high school, and he is the number one ranked coming onto the pro's. He is 6'5 and is a monster. He moves like a butterfly and stings like a bee. He didn't allow a single sack for 30 consecutive games. His run blocking skills need to be fixed but that's about it. He benched 32 reps at the combine and ran a 4.84 40 time, unbelievable for a 300 pound guy.

RE-Senario Moser-Florida State
Pro Comparison-Brian Orakpo

Senario can be put in different scenarios, and he will have tremendous success. He is fast enough to play linebacker, big enough for defensive tackle, but he is at his best at the defensive end position. He started all four years in Florida State and recorded 35 sacks. He reminds me a lot of Brian Orakpo. He is quick, strong and agile. He definately proved it at the combine. He ran a 4.46 and benched 27 reps.

LB-JeMarcus Jackson-Colorado
Pro comparison: Brian Cushing

JeMarcus can play every position on the field except for cornerback. He has played safety, linebacker and defensive line during his tenure in Colorado. He recorded 14 interceptions and 25 sacks while in Colorado. He is extremely versatile but just like Cushing, he has failed a HGH test. He has only played football for 6 years so he might still be raw, but many teams believe that he is ready for the big stage.

DB-Andruw Woods-Texas
Pro Comparison: Rod Woodson

Andruw had nine interceptions last year, seven the previous year, 4 the year before that and five on his freshman year. That's 25 career interceptions. Just like Rod Woodson, he can play both safety and corner. Many people were amazed when the 214 pounder ran a 4.32 at the combine. He is extremely versatille and can proved to be deadly. This Heisman winner has been called the next "Dick Lane".

Draft Needs for the Raiders.
CB-The Raiders are in desperate need of another CB to line up next to Asomugha. Jerome Murphy stepped up last year and recorded 3 picks, but they need someone on a regular basis, year after year.

RB-The Raiders were dead last when it came to rushing yds. Coach Whisenhunts 2 RB system clearly isn't the fit for Anthony Dixon. Anthony is a 230 pound monster who likes to run it up the middle. The Raiders are a west coast offense and Dixon is not good enough to block and not fast enough to receive. C.J. Spiller simply can't stay healthy or be consistent. Look for them to snatch a HB withing the first 3 rounds.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #47
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Darby Miles sounds like a monster. Big and that fast? That's gold. Good luck in the offseason.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:06 PM   #48
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Darby Miles sounds like a monster. Big and that fast? That's gold. Good luck in the offseason.
yeah, thank u for following. the thing i hate about madden though, anyone can rush for 2000 yds. so even a 85 rated player can rush for 2000 yds. i hope they fix that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »