Home

Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty

This is a discussion on Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 03:13 AM   #33
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Rumble Down South: A Miami Hurricanes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationRoseBowl
I think protecting the QB has been a problem. This could be a real sore spot if coaches do not secure a newly rebuilt front wall. There are plenty of holes, from tight end to tackle. What are the fixes, if any, you will make?
Definitely we need to protect Jacory. Losing Jimmy Graham was a big lost. He could occasionally pass protect and could catch the ball. We need our guys to protect Harris at whatever cost. He also needs to learn how to make quicker reads and release the ball quickly and efficiently.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:17 AM   #34
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Quote:
The upcoming early season test @ Ohio State at the always loud/crazy "Horseshoe" on the road on September 11th. How do you feel about this game with them having such a dangerous dual-threat QB in Terrelle Pryor?
Well, I will say one thing, out of the 10 wins i projected, one of them will be against Ohio State. I am guaranteeing a win against the Buckeyes. I think this will be the perfect game. Two great defenses, two great schools and two very athletic quarterbacks. But I think, no, I know that our defense can stop Pryor. Our gameplan like always is to get turnovers. Pryor's decision making is something that people question and so de we. We will make sure he makes the wrong decision and throws the ball to one of our ball hawking defensive backs.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Looking good. At any point are you gonna do reports on our CAPs? Like Highschool prospects?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #36
Rookie

OperationRoseBowl's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Created Prospect Info Form:

Name: Jaelen Collins
Position: WR
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 188
Skin color: Light Brown
Prefered Numbers(Give 3): 9, 19, 85
Hometown: Houston, Texas
High School/Team Name: Alvin High School
Special Accesories: Gloves, Mid-High Socks, Oakley Clear Visor, Med-Thickness White Elbow Bands
3 Strengths: Acceleration, Catch, Jump
3 Weaknesses: Pass Block, Kick Power, Kick Accuracy (Lol)

EDIT: (New) 3 Weaknesses: Awareness, Catch in Traffic, Run Block

FACEMASK: Most prefered, Greatest to Least in order below: (Idk which ones will be in the game)
#1 http://www.backstagegfx.com/forum/up...1271535375.png

#2 Adams 2 Bar-RB (I think that's what you call it - Right player #21 - Blake Gideon)http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/05/81/41/image_8541815.jpg

#3 http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/...ded1d16a_o.jpg

#4 http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/08/99/49/image_8549998.jpg
Here is everything updated. I also included my prefered facemasks. Also I think Run Block is a good weakness for my position cause when runningbacks run to the outside on toss plays and plus I needed a third weakness anyway.

Fantasy Sports Enthusiast
Sports Memorabilia Collector

CowboysAstrosRocketsTexas Longhorns
Old 07-06-2010, 07:29 AM   #37
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Here is everything updated. I also included my prefered facemasks. Also I think Run Block is a good weakness for my position cause when runningbacks run to the outside on toss plays and plus I needed a third weakness anyway.
I could take my little brother out of the recruiting so he can be in.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #38
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettfavre032
Looking good. At any point are you gonna do reports on our CAPs? Like Highschool prospects?
I will report on the high school prospects weekly and tell u guys how are their recruiting experience going. Once into the NCAA, every 4 weeks, I will tell you their stats.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #39
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Coacch Shanahan.....

The ACC is as well rounded as ever. With your playing teams like Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, Florida State, north Carolina, Clemson, and other teams that could beat anyone on any given day, how do you keep your team mentally focused on the goal at hand, and not the game next week?

Also....

Entering his Junior season, what improvements do you expect us to see in Jacory Harris?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:37 PM   #40
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
Coacch Shanahan.....

The ACC is as well rounded as ever. With your playing teams like Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, Florida State, north Carolina, Clemson, and other teams that could beat anyone on any given day, how do you keep your team mentally focused on the goal at hand, and not the game next week?

Also....

Entering his Junior season, what improvements do you expect us to see in Jacory Harris?
Well, first of all, my name is Coach Shannon. (Laughs) And, umm, like I said before, we're gonna take it one game at a time. It's a lot easier to try to win one game at a time then to try to win them all. You need to take things slowly you know, win one game at a time. Jacory i think is developing real well. He spent some extra time in a QB Camp up in Coral Gables. He also has been working out and try to get bigger. A 180 lbs quarterback isnt gonna last long in a 12+ game season, especially with a struggling offensive line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »