Home

Learning How To "Fight On": A USC Trojans DEATH PENALTY Dynasty

This is a discussion on Learning How To "Fight On": A USC Trojans DEATH PENALTY Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

OVR: 3
Learning How To "Fight On": A USC Trojans DEATH PENALTY Dynasty

Learning How To "Fight On"
A USC Trojans DEATH PENALTY Dynasty

Sliders: Slient Nature's AA Sliders
Rosters: Block-O and GatorBait
Difficulty: All-American
Coach: Tiger Roberts

Okay, this dynasty will be me using USC's default everything except roster. There will be a storyline in which all players must transfer or get cut. This will be a teambuilder team with a 1 star prestige, and a cupcake roster.

If you would like to be on the default team please fill out this form.

Name:
Height/Weight:
Position:
Any Backstory:
Number:
Race:
Skills:

Here are the new recruiting pitches. I took in account the new head coach who has not coached in college football and program stability.

Rule: I will only be able to sign recruits my prestige(as of now 1*) or one star higher)

Last edited by SecretAgentManCU; 07-20-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

Re: Learning How To "Fight On": A USC Trojans DEATH PENALTY Dynasty

Lane Kiffin Caught in Steroid Ring; Immediately Fired at USC
Los Angeles, California

Former Raider and Southern California coach, Lane Kiffin, was found to be part of Dr. Anthony Galea's massive steriod ring. The FBI found evidence that Kiffin was involved in buying massive amounts of steriod and HGH from Galea, who is being heavily scrutinized of being involved with athletes, and possibly even Tiger Woods.

USC Atheltic Director, Mike Garrett, was quoted as saying "We knew some of the risks of hiring Mr. Kiffin. We knew of the whispers about possible recruiting violations, but never anything like this." When asked about his swift decision to fire Lane Kiffin he said, "Well, it had to happen. Not only did we not want to have someone as shady as Kiffin here, but it's possible that the FBI will investigate him, and a possible arrest may be made.

With sanctions incoming, and with the situation with Kiffin there maybe even harsher consequences by the NCAA. The NCAA had no comment when we tried to reach them, but they did say that they will be reviewing the case.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:32 AM   #3
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

Reports: NCAA gives USC Football Program 6th Ever Death Penalty
LA, California

Athletic Director Mike Garrett was in complete shock of the news that the USC Trojan's football program was receiving the Death Penalty. "I totally can't believe it. This is a storied program, and I truely believe that they are being too harsh." It does seem that way, but with the sanctions that the NCAA gave USC over the summer, and now the Lane Kiffin situation it might have been expected by some.

There have only been six other instances of the Death Penalty, and only one given to a football program. The SMU Mustangs will now be joined by another program. Although this Death Penalty will not be as bad. The NCAA gave USC the lighter Death Penalty, which only requires the Athletic Department to transfer or cut all athletes on the football roster.

As for USC, things are not looking up. They have no coach as of now, and worse than that...They have no team. The team will most likely have to be filled in by walk-ons at the school. More as it breaks here on NCAA. com

To Be On The Team
Name:
Height/Weight:
Position:
Any Backstory:
Number:
Race"

I will post your stats of every game. (You will be the most highly rated starter in that position)

Last edited by SecretAgentManCU; 07-20-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:44 AM   #4
Rookie

ML21's Arena

OVR: 1

Name: Matthew Lowry
Height/Weight:6'1/210 LB
Position:QB

Any Backstory: Matt Lowry was a very talented QB at Crenshaw High where he broke records for Rushing and Passing but it was his attitude that drove Big time colleges away. He enrolled at El Camino College in Los Angeles California where he improved his attitude and Transfered after One year. He is currently a Sophmore at USC with a goal to be the Starting QB at USC. Matt Lowry is a very good Duel Threat QB that causes D cordnators to lose sleep. He has a very Strong arm but dission making is iffy.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:49 AM   #5
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Name: Jamaal Williams
Height/Weight: 6'0, 225 lbs
Position: FS
Any Backstory: Williams grew up in Northwest Florida and didn't get a start on the varsity football team until his senior year. Unfortunately for his coaches they discovered him too late and while the defense was sound, the offense was terrible leading the team to only win half of their games. Williams was the only player to be recruited by a FBS school in his county and he plans on making his hometown proud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 AM   #6
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML21
Name: Matthew Lowry
Height/Weight:6'1/210 LB
Position:QB

Any Backstory: Matt Lowry was a very talented QB at Crenshaw High where he broke records for Rushing and Passing but it was his attitude that drove Big time colleges away. He enrolled at El Camino College in Los Angeles California where he improved his attitude and Transfered after One year. He is currently a Sophmore at USC with a goal to be the Starting QB at USC. Matt Lowry is a very good Duel Threat QB that causes D cordnators to lose sleep. He has a very Strong arm but dission making is iffy.

Welcome to the team starting QB. Here is Matt. Tell me if you want thenumber/race changed. Thanks!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #7
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
Name: Jamaal Williams
Height/Weight: 6'0, 225 lbs
Position: FS
Any Backstory: Williams grew up in Northwest Florida and didn't get a start on the varsity football team until his senior year. Unfortunately for his coaches they discovered him too late and while the defense was sound, the offense was terrible leading the team to only win half of their games. Williams was the only player to be recruited by a FBS school in his county and he plans on making his hometown proud.

Leader of the defense anybody?

Old 07-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #8
Rookie

ML21's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentManCU
Welcome to the team starting QB. Here is Matt. Tell me if you want thenumber/race changed. Thanks!

Can you make me Darker and My jersey Number 4? Thanks I can't wait to see how you do with this team. If you need gear just let me know

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »