Home

South Canada Wallops

This is a discussion on South Canada Wallops within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
South Canada Wallops

So guys, I just downloaded Bowl Bound College Football, and it looks awesome. So now, I'm going to play it, with my team, the South Canada Wallops. I created a playoff system. The league is called College Football Best.

I'm in the East Coast conference.

3 games a day. Sim and play.

The season begins.

Last edited by MarylandMan; 07-24-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: South Canada Wallops

Hey! Another BBCF dynasty! Awesome! Don't stop now!
Old 07-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arton86
Hey! Another BBCF dynasty! Awesome! Don't stop now!
Okay thanks, the game crashed, but I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Game 1- South Canada 37, Philadelphia 0

South Canada played Philadelphia today, and it won 37-0. Saya coach MarylandMan, "We basically went out there and destroyed 'em. Canada is proud today."

South Canada used a high octane offense to crush the defense of Phily. They used medium to large pass plays to wear down Phily. Phily just couldn't do much. They struggled for every yard, and their defense quit later on in the. You won't hear much of Phily this year as a good team.

Next week, South Canada plays Buffalo, a very bad team. Look for a repeat of this week.

Last edited by MarylandMan; 07-24-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Game 2- Buffalo 34, South Canada 29

BUFFALO? BUFFALO? How could Buffalo beat South Canada? The worst team? Versus a good East Coast Conference team? HUH? Buffalo? South Canada was leading 21-7 very early on, and Buffalo, defeats us?

South Canada had about 200 passing yards in the first quarter. It was an easy win for sure. BUFFALO? IS THERE AN FCS EAST IN THIS GAME? Can we schedule them? How did they come back? Well, they kept chipping away, touchdown after touchdown. It was an exciting shootout. I would expect that versus Georgia Tech, not Buffalo!

Says Coach MarylandMan, "We were shocked. Our defense sucked today. 30 laps for each point Buffalo scored, I guess. For EVERY DEFENSIVE PLAYER!!!!!!"

Last edited by MarylandMan; 07-24-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow man, what is it with Buffalo. I got beat by them too in my first season.

One thing you gotta watch out for is game crashes sometimes. I'd save often. Things that seem to cause crashes:

1) running the game for too long

2) closing and reopening the game too frequently in one session of windows (these can be fixed by logging out and logging back in...just don't play for too long at a time)

3) after a game you play manually, you open the boxscore, then close the boxscore, then save. It'll think two instances of the game are running. I don't think this happens every time but it seems that every time it's happened to me I've done something with the boxscores...

4) In recruiting season, scrolling through the player visits with your mouse wheel or something. On the player visits screen, any button press (including mouse wheel) assigns a visit to the player, and you only get 5 per week. So if you're scrolling through the different positions with the wheel or arrow key you could be assigning visits you don't mean, and then run into a crash.

That's about it I think...it's a solid game 99% of the time, but I wish they'd fix some of the runtime errors.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #7
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Game 3- South Canada 24, Georgia Tech 19
South Canada defeated Georgia Tech in a conference game for their first ever win in an East Coast Conference game. They rushed and passed to perfection and their defence did better. The laps probably helped a bunch in "persuading" the team to do better.

MarylandMan says, "Well we come out swinging. Leading 10-3, we kept the lead and ensured that we wouldn't go 1-2. Georgia Tech had a potent offense, but we shut it down. Say, how did we beat Georgia Tech and lose to Buffalo?"

Stay tuned for next week, as South Canada plays North Carolina in what looks like a great game.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #8
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arton86
Wow man, what is it with Buffalo. I got beat by them too in my first season.

One thing you gotta watch out for is game crashes sometimes. I'd save often. Things that seem to cause crashes:

1) running the game for too long

2) closing and reopening the game too frequently in one session of windows (these can be fixed by logging out and logging back in...just don't play for too long at a time)

3) after a game you play manually, you open the boxscore, then close the boxscore, then save. It'll think two instances of the game are running. I don't think this happens every time but it seems that every time it's happened to me I've done something with the boxscores...

4) In recruiting season, scrolling through the player visits with your mouse wheel or something. On the player visits screen, any button press (including mouse wheel) assigns a visit to the player, and you only get 5 per week. So if you're scrolling through the different positions with the wheel or arrow key you could be assigning visits you don't mean, and then run into a crash.

That's about it I think...it's a solid game 99% of the time, but I wish they'd fix some of the runtime errors.
Cool thanks. I'll play one more game today then I'll go play NCAA. I pciked Buffalo because they suck and it seemed like an easy win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »