Home

There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers

This is a discussion on There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 02:56 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: There is a New Party in Town-The Las Vegas Vipers

Alright I got everyone loaded into the roster..

I am still looking for 1 more WR and another DE before I download and start playing, so if anyone who still wants in. Pick those 2 spots.

I am looking to get this rolling tomorrow in the am.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #42
Rookie

SecretAgentManCU's Arena

OVR: 3

I responded to your PM. Not sure if you saw it. Can't wait man.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentManCU
I responded to your PM. Not sure if you saw it. Can't wait man.

I saw it. Havn't tried seeing if I can get it to work. I am still inputting the last few players on the team. Then I have to download it, then make the equipment changes for guys and input town/State. Hope to get a bunch of stuff up tonight including game 1.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #44
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Here you go man. I posted the one for your Boise dynasty in the thread you requested them in.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 08-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Here you go man. I posted the one for your Boise dynasty in the thread you requested them in.

Than you very much. Both look Sweet!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

VIPERS SHOWCASE NEW UNIFORMS AND FIELD

Thats Right folks. School President Bryan Young has announced that the Indoor Stadium to be known as the "Snake Pit" will have Blue Turf!!!

Mr Young "Boise State doesn't have a exclusive right to use the Blue, but what they have proven is that sometimes just the change of color in the field will get into the head of your opponents. They have had alot of success playing on their "Blue" and we hope to do the same on ours"

Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #47
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223

VIPERS SHOWCASE NEW UNIFORMS AND FIELD

Thats Right folks. School President Bryan Young has announced that the Indoor Stadium to be known as the "Snake Pit" will have Blue Turf!!!

Mr Young "Boise State doesn't have a exclusive right to use the Blue, but what they have proven is that sometimes just the change of color in the field will get into the head of your opponents. They have had alot of success playing on their "Blue" and we hope to do the same on ours"

THE CROWD GOES MILD!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

VIPERS HOLD 1ST EVER PRACTICE

With the College Kickoff just 4 weeks away. Coach Dodge and his staff finally got to take the field with their team. With only 38 players (19 on Off and 19 on Def). Coach Dodge was looking to see what players might be able to make a impact playing on both sides of the ball.

Here are comments by Coach Dodge on each posistion.

QB- "Kyle is still our #1 QB going into the season, but I was impressed with Andy Akpan and what he also can bring to the team"

RB- "We have a great combo of Javon Duece and Erik Chestnut. It's like Lighting and Thunder. 3rd String Ryne Johnson showed he can play both HB and FB, so he give us good depth. FB Junior Ross was a beast blowing up huge holes and giving McClay the feeling of having a 6th lineman back there watching his back."

WR- "TJ Deuce and JeMarcus Green give us amazing height and catching ability on the outside, Freddie Brown and Chris Rice were making catches all over the field and Josh Keith will be a capable 5th WR and backup TE. However I was also impressed with Aaron Wheeler. I think he has the potential to play alot of WR for us this year as well"

TE- "Josh Gates is a Quarterbacks dream. If the ball is within 10 feet of him he catches it.. Josh Keith showed he can be a valuable 2nd TE in goaline sets"

O-Line "Ian McLaughlin and Kelsey Charles give us 2 huge Tackles who are 2 of the best boyguards in the nation when it comes to protecting their QB. Billy and Bobby Tubbs (Twin Brothers) are 2 huge road graders who can open up huge holes with their 350 lbs frame and Center Philip Henderson is the man who makes it all happen."

D-Line "Harvey Walters is huge. The kid is bigger then anyone I have every seen. His 6'8 frame dwarfs everyone on the field. Justin Young gives us the pass rush we need off the end and Chris Dejulia gives us another big body that can make plays off the end. Jayshon Schmidt and Jeff Auw are huge hogs, that plug every hole the O-Line opens up."

Linebackers "Jeff Davis, Scott Hemberry and Adam Fusion give us 3 Linebackers who can compete with the best of them. Dan Rhodes and Michael James are decent backups who give us great depth."

Corners "Chuck Cruz is small at only 5'7 but he plays his man well, and players bigger then he is. Chris Lydman is huge 6'3 and is a shutdown corner that every coach dreams of, and Seth Johnson is a capable backup that will also see time at WR as well"

Safeties "With a 3-3-5 Defense it is very important to have both size, quickness and the ability to make someone fear catching a ball over the middle. Aaron Wheeler,Richard Barriga, and Jamal Williams offer all of that. Chris Powell is more of a CB but will offer backup behind Williams and give us another guy who can run..."

Kicker/Punter "Joe Powerton is a Defensive End with a leg that can kick a mile. I would love to see him gain control over it so he might be able to actually make a FG ,but at least he is consistant in kicking the ball out of the stadium. Shoeless Joe Jackson is a old school punter. It's been years since I have seen a player take the field without shoes. I just hope nobody steps on him. At 5'5 150 lbs. I fear for his life everytime he steps on the field.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 08-11-2010 at 12:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »