Home

Marshall Law - The Legend Returns (NCAA 11)

This is a discussion on Marshall Law - The Legend Returns (NCAA 11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Marshall Law - The Legend Returns (NCAA 11)

Great presentation. I am envious of you guy's who do well with photoshop or dreamweaver, ect..

Never saw the loss to NMSU coming.. Guess that patch and tuner make a difference??
Old 09-10-2010, 01:25 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Great presentation. I am envious of you guy's who do well with photoshop or dreamweaver, ect..

Never saw the loss to NMSU coming.. Guess that patch and tuner make a difference??
Good god... I really don't know.

I am using SN's sliders and the kicking game is TOUGH! Punting and Kicking FGs (XPs too!) requires you to pay attention. The moment you think you can slack off, you miss one.

Otherwise, I am having a REALLY hard time running the ball right now. I think it is because I haven't been doing a hard count to keep them from jumping the snap. Otherwise, I have one more update I am going to do tonight.

I really like what I have going with this team, although I wish they had more uniforms - they have cool colors but no alternates - Bummer...
Old 09-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #19
Banned

Last edited by marktg30; 09-10-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #20
Banned

Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
Banned

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

#7 in the nation, and Kellen Moore has a pulled groin. I am not happy. Oh wait you still have BSU in the WAC, so they will finish the season without another loss, and I am sure they will be able to get back into the Top-5, because we all know the WAC sucks and that's the only reason why BSU is as good as they are. Because if they played in a real conference like the SEC then they would be a 7-5 team at best. (just a little sarcasim there)
Old 09-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
#7 in the nation, and Kellen Moore has a pulled groin. I am not happy. Oh wait you still have BSU in the WAC, so they will finish the season without another loss, and I am sure they will be able to get back into the Top-5, because we all know the WAC sucks and that's the only reason why BSU is as good as they are. Because if they played in a real conference like the SEC then they would be a 7-5 team at best. (just a little sarcasim there)
lol...

I think they would be a decent team if they played in a tougher conference... I really TRULY believe they would get more top-end recruits if they were in the PAC 10 or Big 12... Seriously.

Not to say that Ryan Clady isn't one of the top 5 LTs in the NFL. I respect Boise State - I just wish they played a tough schedule every year.

(I don't think moving them to the MWC would have done that for them either... it really isn't a great conference.)
Old 09-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
lol...

I think they would be a decent team if they played in a tougher conference... I really TRULY believe they would get more top-end recruits if they were in the PAC 10 or Big 12... Seriously.

Not to say that Ryan Clady isn't one of the top 5 LTs in the NFL. I respect Boise State - I just wish they played a tough schedule every year.

(I don't think moving them to the MWC would have done that for them either... it really isn't a great conference.)

That's my point exactly. Boise State recruits 2* and 3* caliber players, occasionally they get a 4* guy like Clady or Kyle Wilson. Even Ian Johnson wasn't that heavly recruited out of high school. It was later found out that USC wanted him to come be like the 6th RB on their team behind L. White, R. Bush ect....

However if they played in a bigger conference they would recruit better (3* and 4* type) with the occasional 5* and be able to play day in and day out with the bigger schools. However as the level of your talent goes up so does the drama of the players.

Coach Pete in my opinion is one of the best in the nation. He gets the most out of the talent he has and is a great play caller, working on the weakness of his opponent. I hope he always stays in Boise. It's already been proven that if you take a BSU coach and go to a mid level BCS school (Koetter ASU, and Hawkins Colorado) it doesn't work. Now if he was to go to a school like LSU,Penn State, Notre Dame or Florida I think he would show that he could coach a team to a National Title.

The thing the people tend to forget is BSU plays with 2* players and beats teams with 2* players in their conference, which is a level playing field in my opinion. It's when they go in and beat BCS schools with those same 2* players that proves they should at least get a shot at knocking off the #1 team in the nation. I rather see Alabama destory BSU in a National Championship game then watch a 28-14 win over Ohio State. Because at least then they go their chance.

Sorry to highjack your thread. with my comments.

I really do like what you are doing with SDSU. I hope you stick with this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »